Like the design of the new bridge

Closed Thread
Old 03-22-2018, 08:36 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,931 Times in 2,454 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
I think this developer like many others I have experienced over the years will only announce that which they are most certain will become implemented. Especially anything that contributes to the allure and attraction of the development.

Other thoughts/wants/intentions for a little longer range might not get announced as doing so may not necessarily add anymore value. Plus leaves the developer with the option to change, eliminate, expand, contract.

Very often developers at a certain point opt out by selling to another developer or developers. I believe we residents have been very fortunate to have one entity retain ownership of the developing and development. They provide a very consistent product. And usually provide more than most expected....like the news release this week.

They have the formula for success down pat!!
why would anybody sell cash cow or money tree were millions drop off annually?
Old 03-22-2018, 08:42 AM
Veteran member

[QUOTE=twoplanekid;1523962]I saw the artists drawing in the Sun of the new golf cart bridge to be constructed across the Florida’s Turnpike. It looks like we will all be flying across the bridge to see from on high and to be seen. I like it![/QU

I'm very Happy that you like it
Old 03-22-2018, 03:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
why would anybody sell cash cow or money tree were millions drop off annually?
More important, I believe the Developer has a strong commitment to their family and have filled positions with smart capable kids and grand kids. The legacy will be the family, beginning with Mr. Schwartz.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Closed Thread

Tags
bridge, high, flying, florida’s, drawing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.