December POA Bulletin

Closed Thread
Old 12-12-2006, 09:47 PM
Veteran member
Default December POA Bulletin

I always read this "mullet wrapper from stem to stern as soon as I get it. Interesting article on page 11 about a class action suit against the manufacturers of the natural gas pipes installed in many of our homes. Now I understand how some of the homes in the Villages have burned to the ground when struck by lightning. In my house in Lynnhaven, my gas pipes are in the attic and run down to my stove, furnace and water heater. A lightning strike can easily breach the pipe and turn your house into a blow torch. I would recommend everybody climb up to the attic above your garage and look at the print on the yellow gas lines. Mine says "Wardflex 5518." This is one of the products included in the suit. If the court approves the settlement Feb. 1 "07, parties to the suit can receive vouchers toward the installation of a lightning protection system costing up to $2000. If you didn't read your bulletin, get info at pddocs.com/csst/default.aspx.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:32 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to timberpro
Default Re: December POA Bulletin

We all have it here in the villages. So dumb. If you already hve a lightening rods installed, will they reimburse the $2000?
Old 12-13-2006, 06:44 AM
Founder

Are you saying that if we have "Wardflex 5518" we will receive a $2,000 voucher toward lightening rods? Who are the parties to the suit. How does a person get to be one? (party to the suit that is?)
It would be good if you could post some of that information here.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:57 AM
Veteran member

You can go to the website I mentioned, or read the Dec. POA Bulletin. There's a full page article on page 11.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.