List Till Sold

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 01-07-2015, 06:21 PM
Default List Till Sold

We are new villagers. We bought a house in Dunedin last April. We are in Connecticut right now but today we received a phone call (a message) and I am wondering if anyone can tell me anything about this.
My daughter took a phone message from a lady named Heather. This lady wants us to call back in regards to our property.
The caller ID says "List Till Sold". We are in fact thinking about selling our house for a bigger one but we haven't really told anyone.
Any info would be greatly appreciated...before I return this call.
Thanks
Jo
Old 01-07-2015, 06:28 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 1,383 Times in 525 Posts

This is probably a real estate agent prospecting for listings.

I just had a call from one myself today, here in Newport Beach, CA. When I said "not interested in selling" after getting the usual blah, blah, blah about how she had a prospective buyer, she asked for referrals "Are any of my neighbors interested in selling their home?"

'Tis the season...

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.