Local Candidates and Issues this November

Closed Thread
Old 09-16-2018, 06:51 PM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton
Default Local Candidates and Issues this November

As informed voting is important to help keep our democracy on track, I have included a link to League of Women Voters of The Villages / Tri-County Area for information on local candidates and issues. The POA and VHA will also have additional voter information available to help us all make the best choices this November.

Enter your personal address information then hit enter. Now, hit the tab “Get personalized information on candidates and issues”

Vote411.org | Vote411.org
Old 09-24-2018, 06:58 AM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton

More information about local candidates can now be found on the VHA web site ->Elections - The VHA
Old 09-24-2018, 07:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplanekid View Post
As informed voting is important to help keep our democracy on track, I have included a link to League of Women Voters of The Villages / Tri-County Area for information on local candidates and issues. The POA and VHA will also have additional voter information available to help us all make the best choices this November.

Enter your personal address information then hit enter. Now, hit the tab “Get personalized information on candidates and issues”

Thank you. Very helpful.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplanekid View Post

The League of Women Voters is an outstanding organization.

Proud to say, I worked closely with them for many years and always admired their attempts to keep everyone honest, and fight for the integrity of the voters and the process. I know they took the attacks on the process in 2016 (fraudulent voting, etc.) very seriously, and kept their responses non partisan. They provide a real service to the country.
Old 09-24-2018, 12:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
The League of Women Voters is an outstanding organization.

Proud to say, I worked closely with them for many years and always admired their attempts to keep everyone honest, and fight for the integrity of the voters and the process. I know they took the attacks on the process in 2016 (fraudulent voting, etc.) very seriously, and kept their responses non partisan. They provide a real service to the country.
Thanks for this. I try to be a very well informed voter but it is hard with all the extremely stupid ads on TV.
Old 09-24-2018, 01:11 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,477 Times in 548 Posts

Thanks for the link. I almost didn’t look at this thread, as I thought it would be an op-ed piece.
Which I’m tired of.

I wish this decade was over.
:- |

Tags
information, candidates, november, hit, local

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.