Local Hairdresser Needs Prayer and Support

Closed Thread
Old 03-02-2015, 09:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by starflyte1 View Post
It is across from Bargains and Treasures, a bit to the west. It is the square two story box building.

OH, on the same side of the street. I know now where it is. Thank you! Near the dance shoe store.

I know all who have read this feel worry and sympathy for this young woman.
Old 03-02-2015, 10:37 AM
Platinum member

Actually, it is across the street from the dance shoe store. Not the side street, but the same street as the dance store.
Old 03-02-2015, 12:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspano View Post
For those of you who don't know this beautiful woman, her name is Whitney Burkhart. She is a friend to many, she is a daughter, a sister, but most importantly she is the mother of a 22 month old little girl. Whitney is a hair dresser at Urban Hair Salon off 466.

Most family and some friends have recently heard that Monday Whitney was diagnosed with Signet cell carcinoma, a rare and genetic stomach cancer.

We are going to be strong and positive to fight this! Monday starts Whitney's first of many rounds of chemotherapy. Please keep her in your prayers. This account has been set up to assist Whitney financially as she faces this battle, she will not be able to work and will have many medical bills coming her way. We all would like her to focus on beating this and not how she will pay her bills.

Pls go to Support Whitney's Treatment!!! by Andrea Wilcome - GoFundMe for more info and how to donate. Thank you everyone in advance for all your love and support.
I first heard this distressing news from pspano, and I thank you for starting this thread.
As Pointer said, TOTV is a good way of getting the word out.
This young lady has a toddler. It's a worthy cause.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.