Locate Home Drain Line Access Place?

Locate Home Drain Line Access Place?

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 05-01-2019, 02:07 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCDANCR View Post
Good idea. Having the same problem. We have a Vera Cruz model. Does anyone have the same?
I think if you walk around your neighborhood, you may see these cleanout pipes on other houses because they are supposed to be above ground. That may give you an idea of where your pipe is located. Mine is under a bush.

Old 05-01-2019, 09:02 PM
Platinum member

You might have several along the sides of your home and one between the house and the sewer. Other than asking for the blueprint from the construction office you could look at similar homes under construction and hope that your layout is similar to theirs.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2019, 04:58 PM
Sage

Go outside where you think it would be and have someone inside with your cell phone. Have them call your phone with another phone and while it's ringing have them flush it down the toilet. You should be able to hear it ringing as it sails by..........Sorry, I couldn't resist it.
Old 05-02-2019, 05:17 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimpy View Post
Go outside where you think it would be and have someone inside with your cell phone. Have them call your phone with another phone and while it's ringing have them flush it down the toilet. You should be able to hear it ringing as it sails by..........Sorry, I couldn't resist it.
You forgot to tie a string on the phone so you can pull it out.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:30 PM
Platinum member

I have a Gardenia. My drain cover was cover by grass. It was about four feet from the right side corner. It took some time but I used a screw driver and kept punching the ground until I found the clean out. Good luck
Old 05-09-2019, 08:30 PM

On my Patio Villa, the house is elevated one foot above the street behind a low brick wall surrounding trees, behind street level front yard. Just behind the wall in front of the picket fence, the access cover is buried down at street level. Another access appears to be up next to the driveway by the garage door. Discovered when grinding a stump from an extra unwanted tree in front of the fence. A similar cover was observed on another villa on another street, but not seen on all the houses there. The Warranty Dept suggested the Water Dept has the most information on these structures. They advised the cover noted was for the sewer.
Old 05-09-2019, 09:51 PM
Veteran member

Location: Buffalo,Erie,Lynn,Hickory,Louisville,Charleston,Schenectady,Marblehead MA, TV Caroline

What does street side mean? Mine is on front garage side (Gardenia). Could there be more than one ie waste water vs septic?

Tags
toilet, clear, locate, house, line