Carts and Clubs Ocala - New Cart Sales

Closed Thread
Old 02-10-2020, 03:49 PM
Default Carts and Clubs Ocala - New Cart Sales

I am interested in reviews of Carts and Clubs in Ocala. I have researched new Yamaha Gas carts from both The Villages Carts and C & C. Pricing from C & C seems very competitive. However, I have some reservations due to distance from the Villages and after sales support and service. If anyone has experience with Carts and Clubs especially after sales support, I would appreciate your thoughts and inputs. BTW, my wife and I are new Villagers. Purchased our house in December with plans to relocate by mid-March. Thank you for your responses.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts

C &C have outstanding customer service. They come to your house and service the cart. Normally within a day. They are in TV alot because they sell so many carts here.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:21 PM
Veteran member

Have had 3 carts from them in last 10 years. I personally think their "customization" is of better quality than Villages. For example they use a custom fuse box and wiring harness for all the lights and things added, rather than cut and splice the existing wires. And, I personally like the construction of their enclosures better than others. My wife really likes the "easy snaps" which were used on her latest cart. As for service; we had a clutch assembly starting to go bad 2 months before warranty expiration. No problem for a free full replacement (plus a new drive belt free to "compensate" for our inconvenience) done on our driveway a day after calling them. I do all minor work and oil changes so have not regularly use their mobile truck services but several of our neighbors do and are pleased with service work performed, and done on a timely manner. If you ask they will take you on a tour of their assembly plant where you can see what work they do and how they really put the cars together.

Prices are about the same .
Old 02-10-2020, 04:23 PM
Veteran member
Default Carts & Clubs = Good service and support

I purchased our cart from Carts & Clubs and would do it again. The pricing as the OP noted is about the same as The Villages (they both offer different types of discounts that basically get you to the same price point). C&C does service their carts right in your driveway and are very responsive. Very good service and sales staff. In fact, the owner's wife sat down with my wife for the color coordination in the sunbrella and seats.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:28 PM

I never had a problem with service or repairs from C&C. Always prompt and reliable. They come right to the house. I had a wire come loose and they were here the next morning.

Best
Old 02-10-2020, 05:05 PM

All,

Thank you for the feedback and inputs. Very helpful.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:57 AM
Veteran member

Try the Yamaha dealer in Webster. I saved $2500

Old 02-11-2020, 06:26 AM

Have purchased two carts from them. Over 10 yrs, servicing has never been a problem. Very sharp techs.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:07 AM

Bought my car from C & C in Oct of 2018. Just had my 1,000 mile oil change and check. All done in my driveway. The Villages golf carts service dept. are very busy and most of the time you just can't drive up and get an appt. Check and see how far out it takes to get one with someone else. Prices will be about the same. I think I got all the features that I wanted at a good price. Also got a year of Kart Aid free and a grocery bag. See Peggy Edmondson.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:35 AM

Cart & Clubs service is outstanding. The only disadvantage is that if you need major service and they pick up your cart, you don't get a loner. But, most service is done at your home, so that is really an exception. Every tech we have had here has been terrific.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:35 AM

[QUOTE=Jameel;1717008]However, I have some reservations due to distance from the Villages and after sales support and service./QUOTE]

We had the same reservations and did not buy from them. I understand that Golf Cars of the Villages May decline to service your cart if you buy elsewhere.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:44 AM
Bruce Hancock
Default Golf carts

I would call Joe Spadaro....252*775*1900...He can tell you anything you need to know about carts, costs, the best and worst. Mention me so he understands why you are calling him. (Bruce)
Old 02-11-2020, 07:51 AM

I bought from J&J Cart rentals best price in town.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:53 AM
Default Carts and Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameel View Post
I am interested in reviews of Carts and Clubs in Ocala. I have researched new Yamaha Gas carts from both The Villages Carts and C & C. Pricing from C & C seems very competitive. However, I have some reservations due to distance from the Villages and after sales support and service. If anyone has experience with Carts and Clubs especially after sales support, I would appreciate your thoughts and inputs. BTW, my wife and I are new Villagers. Purchased our house in December with plans to relocate by mid-March. Thank you for your responses.
I purchased our new C&C cart in March of 2013. Nothing by quick efficient service. The Yamaha is so dependable I only do once a year service. When I call they come here within a week and sometimes within 3 days, even during the busy season.
Norm
Old 02-11-2020, 08:22 AM

Dont buy based on price alone. You may save money buying from other dealers, but Carts and Clubs has a great reputation, great service and adds things like the fuse box previously mentioned, extender handles for door zippers, heat and noise insulation in the seat area, a "dome light", etc. We have a 2016 and a 2018 from them and love them both. They also converted both carts into convertible 4 seaters (flip down rear seats) with heavier rear springs and a new rear enclosure.
Their service guys are great and do most of the maintenance in your driveway (the 4 seat conversions went back to their shop). I highly recommend them.
Closed Thread

Tags
carts, clubs, sales, villages, support

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.