look at the trip I put together [and can't go on]

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-25-2015, 01:26 PM
Sage
Default look at the trip I put together [and can't go on]

I'm not making any guarantees this will work. I can't go so I'm not putting any more time into it.

A couple of years ago we did go on a repositioning cruise to Venice that was amazing and inexpensive. [i'm not giving up the word - amazing]
So here is the cruise
click here

Next sign up for this credit card and pay $89 for a 50,000 miles.
click here

Next sign up for the flight from Rome to Tampa
The flight only uses 20,000 miles. Get 2 tickets.
Here’s a sample of what 50,000 miles can get you by using American Airlines’ Award Map tool click here
Read more: http://www.johnnyjet.com/2015/01/ear...#ixzz3Smbb9tRR

So for $600 per person plus tax you can go on a 16 day cruise ending in Rome and than fly home to Tampa. [when we went we bumped it up to balcony]
Old 02-25-2015, 02:18 PM
Soaring Eagle member

How clever you are! Now if I could just stay over there for 15 days for another $600...
Old 02-25-2015, 02:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla B View Post
How clever you are! Now if I could just stay over there for 15 days for another $600...
Maybe----
The other day there was a thread looking for people to trade their TV home with some friends from Denmark. I think you could look at home exchange dot com you might find a trade.

We landed in Venice and using trains went to Florence and Rome over the next 9 days before flying home.
That was more than $600.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.