Looking for grass cutting service in Village of Belvedere

Closed Thread
Old 10-25-2021, 09:25 PM
Location: Currently York PA and vacations at our Villages home in Belvedere whenever possible
Default Looking for grass cutting service in Village of Belvedere

Cheers all...My wife and I will be new homeowners this coming Friday (Oct 29) in the Village of Belvedere. Unfortunately we both still work so will only be coming in for vacation time for the first year or two.

We are on Hastings Ln near the football field and looking for a grass cutting service person/company that is already doing business in the neighborhood. We have a patio villa, with a very small side and back yard is all.

So, any "Belvederians" out there that can recommend a service?

Thanks in advance,
Pat and Marie
Old 10-26-2021, 07:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts

My only caution, we are coming into our,"winter season," typically we pay same price every month but due to the fact that the grass stops growing or slows way down the mowing people come once every two weeks. Sadly it is too common for these people to disappear. I would hope you can ask a neighbor to look out for you. Since, you will need a full package, fertilizer, bushes etc I think one of the major companies is the best way to go.
Old 10-26-2021, 08:31 AM

We live in Belvedere but a mile from you. Best bet is to speak with your neighbors and use who they have used with success. Since they are already mowing nearby more chance they will take you on. Or, get the info from the previous owner. That’s what we did and had seamless transition in service. As for fertilization, etc., there are loads of comments on this sight.
Closed Thread

Tags
service, coming, belvedere, village, cutting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.