Looking for People From Canarsie/Paerdegats in Brooklyn

Closed Thread
Old 02-15-2012, 11:17 PM
Veteran member
Default Looking for People From Canarsie/Paerdegats in Brooklyn

Looking to meet people who have lived in Canarsie/Paerdegats section of Brooklyn, New York.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:25 PM
Location: Living in Buttonwood. lived in New York our entire lives.
Default Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridagal View Post
Looking to meet people who have lived in Canarsie/Paerdegats section of Brooklyn, New York.
Hi Floridagal, I was born and raised in Brooklyn. I didn't live in Canarsie, but lived in Starrett City for 26 years., (when it was still a great place to live). prior to that I lived in Sheepshead Bay. Finally, we bought a home in Staten Island....lived there for 7 years and then on to TV....the best place of all. I went to the Paedergut Pool Club for about 6 years,, and had great times there. Had lots of friends in Canarsie and in Mill Basin. Are you living here in TV? If so, where about? You can PM me if you like. Ciao for now, Trish
Old 02-17-2012, 12:31 AM
Default Graduated Canarie H.S.

Hi,
I grew up in ENY and then Canarsie. Lived on E88St. near Seaview. Late 60's early 70s. Great place to grow up. We live in Cape Coral Fl. and also have a home in TV. We are still working so we only get up every 6 weeks or so. Plan to sell here in the next 2-3 years and then FROGS for GOOD!!!!!!! Hope to meet ya one day
Be Well,
Ira
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.