Looking for a referral for a RELIABLE AND QUALITY firm to do LawnService.

Closed Thread
Old 08-04-2020, 01:34 PM
Default Looking for a referral for a RELIABLE AND QUALITY firm to do LawnService.

I purchased a home in Bonita. The home has 7 palm trees and fair amount of grass to maintain. Looking for good referral and open to your thoughts.
Old 08-04-2020, 01:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by S001026 View Post
I purchased a home in Bonita. The home has 7 palm trees and fair amount of grass to maintain. Looking for good referral and open to your thoughts.
We have 12 Palm Trees of various types, significant variety of plants and shrubs and a corner lot. We use two firms. For fertilization of plants, shrubs, palm trees, pest control, lawn and weed control we us Hoke Smith, Green Smith Pest Control (352) 303-0205. For lawn mowing and trimming, palm tree trimming, plants and shrub trimming we use Bill Law, Showtime Landscaping (352) 303-1334. Both companies have web sites if you need more detail In addition, they know each other and communicate with each other so a coordinated plan is always at work. If you need more send me a PM

Berks County Pennsylvania
Closed Thread

Tags
home, referral, open, good, palm

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.