Looking for St. Patrick's Day Information

Closed Thread
Old 12-18-2011, 07:20 AM
Location: Massachusetts and counting down to retirement in The Villages
Default Looking for St. Patrick's Day Information

Greetings Villagers! Does anyone have information on possible St. Patrick's Day activities yet? We are visiting the Villages that week. Thanks!!
Old 12-18-2011, 08:15 AM
Default St Patty's Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobb88 View Post
Greetings Villagers! Does anyone have information on possible St. Patrick's Day activities yet? We are visiting the Villages that week. Thanks!!
Well between now and then there is at least a hundered excuses to drink in the Villages. But I'm sure on St Pattys Day the restaurants will make your beer green so we can get drunk celebrating St Patty.
And who was St Patty. And why did he make everyone in Ireland drink?
Old 12-19-2011, 10:04 AM
Veteran member

Cobb88...you won't have to go far.

Both Lake Sumter Landing and Spanish Springs have St. Patrick's Day parties. Truthfully, you have never seen ANYTHING like it!

On March 17, EVERYONE in the Villages is Irish...I have attended for the past two years and the party just keeps getting bigger and better. I have heard that the attendance has surpassed other Village celebrated holidays and I believe it! It's something that you have to see to believe!

If you choose to imbibe, there will be plenty of green beer among other things. If you choose not to imbibe, you will still have a great time!

March will be here before you know it. Make sure to bring ALL your St. Paddy's finery. You're gonna need it!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.