Looking to start walking

Closed Thread
Old 05-18-2019, 09:37 AM
Default Looking to start walking

Hello i am looking for a small group or a couple lady's to start walking with so if i could tag along with you that would be great. I have to start walking to get some exercise from having surgery to my back and i don't know a bunch of people. So if you need a walking partner and need the same send me a message and lets start getting in better shape. I am just starting out so i can't walk miles at a time
Old 05-18-2019, 09:56 AM

Do you live close to Village of Dunedin?
Old 05-18-2019, 11:29 AM

villages
Old 05-18-2019, 11:34 AM
Gold member

If you are just starting out and recovering from back issues the best place to start in the pool. The sports pools all have times when you can walk. Look in rec guide, wherever you see combo swim that means people will be walking and talking. Much easier on joints than hitting the pavement for the first time. Give it a try, you might like it!
Old 05-18-2019, 01:31 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,285 Times in 1,427 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudder View Post
If you are just starting out and recovering from back issues the best place to start in the pool. The sports pools all have times when you can walk. Look in rec guide, wherever you see combo swim that means people will be walking and talking. Much easier on joints than hitting the pavement for the first time. Give it a try, you might like it!
That's what I did and you don't have to worry that you walked too far from home and can't get back. It's also refreshing.
Closed Thread

Tags
walking, start, send, bunch, message

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.