Looks like the housing market has cooled down a lot because of record high prices.

Closed Thread
Old 07-31-2021, 11:26 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,659 Times in 962 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
One strategy of selling a house is to list it low enough to get multiple offers bidding against each other. My neighbor up north took a different position. He listed his house at the price he wanted for it and did not sell until he got that offer. It took him a couple of years but he was in no hurry and he needed the money for his final living retirement expenses.

As a buyer, on the other hand, I determine how much a house is worth to me and that is what I will pay. Then the seller can decide if it is enough for them to sell. I always have alternatives if my offer is not accepted.
absolutely. I saw that listing yesterday at something like $188/square foot, and it was in good shape. New owners will likely want to put their own touches in, but right now, unless the place is a dump, a listing at less than $200/square foot in TV is almost certainly going to get multiple offers.
Old 07-31-2021, 04:33 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,325 Times in 1,441 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babubhat View Post
Beaumont development off 466a CUT new home prices
They don't have the family buyer pool that TV has with retirees so it's meaningless. There are lots of family home developments and apartments going up now so that market will be competitive.
Closed Thread

Tags
market, prices, return, record-high, limit

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.