Lost black cane

Closed Thread
Old 05-06-2021, 12:41 PM
Default Lost black cane

Hi...did anyone find a black cane with white band around top. It fell out of our golf cart on the way to Walmart internet Summerfield area. Drove through historic district and went through gate, past Lowe’s to Walmart. Please private message me if you found it. Thanks.
Old 05-07-2021, 05:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecrenshaw View Post
Hi...did anyone find a black cane with white band around top. It fell out of our golf cart on the way to Walmart internet Summerfield area. Drove through historic district and went through gate, past Lowe’s to Walmart. Please private message me if you found it. Thanks.
You mention Lowes and Walmart. I was at Home Depo and dropped my car keys.
Having done this in the past, I keep an extra key in my wallet. With that fob thing they are quite expensive. I called Home depo and was told no one had dropped them off. I left them my name and number. They never called but I went back to the store and directly asked at the service desk. Someone had found them and turned them in. Saving me a hassle and a fair amount of money. Hopefully you will be as lucky.
Sometimes a face to face is more effective.

GOOD LUCK
Old 05-07-2021, 06:54 PM

My cane was found and returned to me, thanks to a nice couple that found it.
Closed Thread

Tags
cane, black, walmart, summerfield, area

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.