Lost Diamond Earring

Closed Thread
Old 01-19-2022, 10:05 AM
Default Lost Diamond Earring

Last night (Tuesday, Jan 18, 2022) my wife found a diamond earring on the floor of the Brownwood Paddock Square public restroom across from Dunkin Donuts. If you lost an earring, please PM me with a description and contact information. Thank you.
Old 01-19-2022, 10:35 AM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Why was it not turned into the police station there in Brownwood last nite or to a Villages Lost & Found today? Do you really think that the person who lost it reads this forum?

Old 01-19-2022, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbchbum View Post
Why was it not turned into the police station there in Brownwood last nite or to a Villages Lost & Found today? Do you really think that the person who lost it reads this forum?
First, the Police door was locked up and we thought we read that the Wildwood Police Department closed that location a while ago. Second, the music in the square was ended early because when we stopped to use the restroom at 9:10 PM, the square was a ghost town. Third, we are not Village's residents so we have no idea where the Village's Lost and Found is located. I posted this thread because by the time we are near the Villages again this earring will be old news. But based on your unnecessary response attitude it appears the old adage that no good deed goes unpunished is true. We just thought we'd give it a try and hope for the best.
Old 01-19-2022, 01:37 PM
Location: Village of Hillsborough. (Past) Gilbertsvile, PA and Philadelphia, PA

That was so nice of you to post. You are correct, the police substation is not open. My husband works at Seniors Vs Crime which is located in the substation and I will let him know if anyone comes in looking for an earring. If so, we will contact you.
Old 01-19-2022, 01:42 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 2,008 Times in 440 Posts
Default You're a sage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbchbum View Post
"a profoundly wise man"...hmmmm.
Old 01-19-2022, 01:49 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,774 Times in 3,642 Posts

If no one claims it...................it's never too late to get an ear pierced.
Old 01-19-2022, 03:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH7SS View Post
First, the Police door was locked up and we thought we read that the Wildwood Police Department closed that location a while ago. Second, the music in the square was ended early because when we stopped to use the restroom at 9:10 PM, the square was a ghost town. Third, we are not Village's residents so we have no idea where the Village's Lost and Found is located. I posted this thread because by the time we are near the Villages again this earring will be old news. But based on your unnecessary response attitude it appears the old adage that no good deed goes unpunished is true. We just thought we'd give it a try and hope for the best.
Lost and found can be found at Village Community Development Districts under Recreation….for your future reference.
Old 01-19-2022, 05:27 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,682 Times in 632 Posts

I think there was a song about this ring:

Brooks & Dunn - Lost And Found (Official Video) - YouTube
Old 01-19-2022, 06:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,276 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal1 View Post
"a profoundly wise man"...hmmmm.
"Sage" is a title assigned by the software after a certain number pf posts, nothing more...

-Tom Petty
Old 01-19-2022, 07:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Spot on reply! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Old 01-20-2022, 06:11 AM
Send a message via AIM to lisahathy

Quote:
Posting about the lost earring on this forum was a great idea and many people read it. If they don’t maybe their friend does and will see that someone found their earring. If I lost mine I’d be grateful that you took the time to post that you found it, so thank you!
Old 01-20-2022, 06:32 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,774 Times in 3,642 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisahathy View Post
many people read it.
Old 01-20-2022, 07:34 AM

Wondering how you know it's a diamond or just a cheap stone? Hopefully it is not expensive.
Old 01-20-2022, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobh521 View Post
That was so nice of you to post. You are correct, the police substation is not open. My husband works at Seniors Vs Crime which is located in the substation and I will let him know if anyone comes in looking for an earring. If so, we will contact you.
What a helpful response! This is one reason why people post on The Talk of the Villages. Thank you!!
Old 01-20-2022, 08:55 AM

Very nice attempting to connect with the person that lost her earring. Thank you
Closed Thread

Tags
earring, lost, diamond, description, contact

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.