Lost keys

Closed Thread
Old 12-04-2022, 07:45 AM
Default Lost keys

I lost a set of keys. Was traveling from Winifred to Lynnhaven on Friday morning. Winthrop to the MMP along Buena Vista Blvd to Belvedere Blvd. If found and turned in please let me know where. I contacted the local rec centers and they have not received any yet.

Thanks for any help!

New York, South Carolina, California, North Carolina, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, Virginia and now The Village of Winifred.
Old 12-05-2022, 02:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwfisher1969 View Post
I lost a set of keys. Was traveling from Winifred to Lynnhaven on Friday morning. Winthrop to the MMP along Buena Vista Blvd to Belvedere Blvd. If found and turned in please let me know where. I contacted the local rec centers and they have not received any yet.

Thanks for any help!
Been there done that. Today car keys with the typical fob are shockingly expensive. I lost my car keys a while ago and thought of where I had been. Last stop where I could start my car was Lowes. I called and was told no one had turned them in. A day or two later i stopped back to shop and while there I asked if any one had brought them in. Sure enough they had them. Advice, rather than calling you may do better stopping in. Not great for security but I always keep an extra car key in my wallet.
Closed Thread

Tags
lost, keys, blvd, contacted, centers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.