Lovin' The Lifestyle

Closed Thread
Old 07-09-2020, 02:55 PM
Default Moving to The Villages

I moved from Long Island 9 years ago. I never knew what I was missing until I moved here. Lots of restaurants, great retail shopping, neighbors who watch our house when we are on vacation and we do the same for them. Help is always offered if any neighbor needs it. We always have a phone number to call for help or need a question answered for anything. I feel safe here and keep reassuring my family back home disagreements here that are publicized are far and few in between. Having people living here from all around the world make it fascinating to me to meet them and be able to talk about anything. I love the flowers that are always planted in our area. Makes me so happy to always see beauty here around every turn I make.
Old 07-11-2020, 07:26 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,103 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by linfrasco View Post
I moved from Long Island 9 years ago. I never knew what I was missing until I moved here. Lots of restaurants, great retail shopping, neighbors who watch our house when we are on vacation and we do the same for them. Help is always offered if any neighbor needs it. We always have a phone number to call for help or need a question answered for anything. I feel safe here and keep reassuring my family back home disagreements here that are publicized are far and few in between. Having people living here from all around the world make it fascinating to me to meet them and be able to talk about anything. I love the flowers that are always planted in our area. Makes me so happy to always see beauty here around every turn I make.
I love how clean TVs is kept. The beautiful colors of all the fresh flowers.

TVs reminds me what it must of been like living in the suburbs in the 60's. I grew up in the country.
Old 07-11-2020, 02:22 PM
Gold member
Send a message via AIM to rjn5656
Default Villages

Great neighbors in our neighborhood who make living her very nice and take care of people when they are down.

Tags
neighbors, living, home, live, made

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.