LSV in June

Closed Thread
Old 05-02-2012, 07:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

You can walk to LSL in less time for you to take the cart, and find a spot to park. When we stayed if my husband took the cart i was a three minute walk to town.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:58 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageshooter View Post
Spanish springs will not have music during the month of June,, they are trying to save a sinking ship,,....... Gotta keep those north of 466 happy or at least throw a dog a bone now and then......
Please help me understand your perspective that SS is a 'sinking ship', if you would.

Thanks -
Bill
Old 05-02-2012, 09:10 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2012 View Post
The bonds start at 10,000 not 20 at least on the patio villas

I'm leaning more to new because all the neighbors are moving in together with the same issues to share and all want to meet each other all starting out on their new adventures.

In an established neighborhood it may be more difficult to fit in as quickly and your neighbors may be older than you.

This is just a distant assumption at this time not having spent but a few days.

I will look at both.

I plan on going there in fall to make a purchase.

Jimbo,
If you noticed, I was talking of designer homes. The bond on the new designer homes is over $20,000 and the bond on premiers go up to $50,000.

You are right about if all neighbors move in about the same time that it is a closer knit group. That can be good or bad. We have friends in St. Charles and when one person on the street knows or does something, everyone knows about it in a matter of hours. I like a little more personal privacy than that but each to their own.

Remember, even if your closest friends are at the end of The Villages, it takes only 15 minutes to get to them. I am in Glenbrook and it takes me only 15 minutes by golf cart to go to Spanish Springs or Lake Sumter Landing. I frequently go to Seabreeze for social club activities or to see friends. No problem in either a car or cart.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:00 PM

Trapperjohn, we will be on our LSV starting on the 25th, if you are playing golf, maybe we can meet and play a round!

Regards,

Bill

Bill
NY, Miami, Elizabeth City, Mobile, Corpus Christi, Cape Cod, Corpus Christi, Miami, Arnold MD, Mobile, Atlanta, Greenville NC, Raleigh, Village Rio Ranchero!
Old 05-04-2012, 06:05 AM

Thanks for the invite. I'm kind of waffling on the golf. I enjoy golf, but I'm just a hacker at it. Since we were only going to be there for 4 days, I wasn't going to bother taking my clubs.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.