Ideas for birthday

Closed Thread
Old 01-14-2022, 05:29 AM
Default Ideas for birthday

We will be renting a home in The Villages for the month of February and will be celebrating my husband's 60th birthday. I would like to plan something..maybe a dinner boat cruise or some sort of special activity. It will be just the two of us. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Old 01-14-2022, 09:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,152 Times in 1,326 Posts

There are plenty of things to do in and around TV, that said....

given that it will be only the two of you, and obviously it's no surprise, (he knows that he's turning 60)....have you asked him what he'd like to do on his special day?

guessing that you've been married for a while, you know what he truly enjoys (and you could kick it up a bit...example if he likes fishing, take him on a charter boat out into the Gulf or the Atlantic...if he likes golf, arrange to have him fitted for a new set of clubs), or maybe there's something that he has always said he'd like to do (but hasn't yet...watch a rocket launch)...I'd start there, and then decide which 'gift' you'd like to enjoy with him on his special birthday

The gift only needs to be unwrapped on his birthday, it doesn't have to define that day...

Every dinner boat cruise I've been on has been a disappointment....and I've spent a lot of money on them. If you're interested in a nice upscale restaurant, and he likes beef, Mark's Steak House in Ocala is a place to consider

good on you for trying to plan ahead and do something special for your guy
Closed Thread

Tags
birthday, sort, boat, cruise, special

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.