Old 08-15-2022, 10:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,750 Times in 1,386 Posts

Over 8,000 views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indicator of interest?

Just kidding.....but over 8,000!!!!!

Old 08-15-2022, 10:36 AM
Gold member

Yes, I am the moron, the idiot and the imbecile as described here, but I'm not "manspreading!. My left leg does hangout when driving the cart because I'm 6' foot 8" and there's no place else to fit my leg. I so tired of 5 foot somethings who don't get it. And, Yes, I'm very careful when passing carts to give them plenty of room, even on the Lake Sumter bridge, where it's very tight.

If this is all you, the OP, has to complain about, somebody needs a cookie.

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-

Last edited by Kahuna32162; 08-16-2022 at 02:07 PM.
Old 08-15-2022, 11:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

To paraphrase a famous line from Jaws "You need a bigger boat"! Or, in this case, a golf cart. I wonder if they make these for seven footers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahuna32162 View Post
Yes, I am the moron, the idiot and the imbecile as described here, but I'm not "mansplaining!. My left leg does hangout when driving the cart because I'm 6' foot 8" and there's no place else to fit my leg. I so tired of 5 foot somethings who don't get it. And, Yes, I'm very careful when passing carts to give them plenty of room, even on the Lake Sumter bridge, where it's very tight.

Old 08-15-2022, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
Guys, you might think it’s cool to hang your left knee or your left foot out of your cart while moving; do you have any idea what’s going to happen if that knee or foot hits an oncoming cart or an immovable object?

Get some common sense…..
For about 10 years there's been a major push from multiple sources to have men sit like women.

The struggle continues.
Old 08-15-2022, 11:21 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodyssey View Post
For about 10 years there's been a major push from multiple sources to have men sit like women.

The struggle continues.
Now, if I can find a 6" foot 8" woman "ladyspreading", that would be something to see!

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-

Last edited by Kahuna32162; 08-16-2022 at 02:07 PM.
Old 08-15-2022, 11:25 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,198 Times in 326 Posts

Quote:
Yes, I am the moron, the idiot and the imbecile as described here, but I'm not "mansplaining!. My left leg does hangout when driving the cart because I'm 6' foot 8" and there's no place else to fit my leg. I so tired of 5 foot somethings who don't get it. And, Yes, I'm very careful when passing carts to give them plenty of room, even on the Lake Sumter bridge, where it's very tight.

I believe that you, and your length, is an outlier. From my admittedly limited sample of Splayers looks as if they are wider than taller.

Still, for your own safety of appendages be very very careful.
Old 08-15-2022, 12:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,025 Times in 5,324 Posts

Quote:

You seem to have a very valid excuse but please be careful out there
Old 08-15-2022, 12:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:

Not a complaint, 6’8”, just imagining that when the person gets their leg destroyed, his wife (or partner) will be the one that suffers because of the bitching and whining will be directed toward them by the idiot who couldn’t keep his freaking leg in the cart.
Old 08-15-2022, 12:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedie View Post
I think you might be wrong. FYI - Razorback has years as a Trooper under his belt too
Thank you for remembering that. Yeah, I don’t have 38 (25) but I bet I worked more during the 20 years I was on the road in the rural areas I was in; the last 5 years I worked UC.
Old 08-15-2022, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
You seem to have a very valid excuse but please be careful out there
"valid excuse"? vs. what exactly?

You imply that there are people driving carts that don't have a "valid excuse" to extend their leg or arm.

Should there be a law against manspreading? If so, just on carts or in general, like on the subway or in school, libraries, theatres, etc?
Old 08-15-2022, 04:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Let me take a moment to Man Explain One Very Important FACT! Ever since a little boy was a little boy many have had incidents where they got hit in that very special area. I fell on my bicycle bar and from that day forward I spent the rest of my life protecting the area that the OP brought up.

I also believe that instinctually it is a built-in instinct to cover up and do whatever is needed to keep yourself safe in that area. If we drive by someone whose jimmy is in imminent danger there isn't much that can be done cause I'm going in the other direction. Get over this. Men have themselves covered, don't worry bout it.

Some people don't have anything to protect. They are the ones who hide behind a computer screen all day.

Don't take any offense at krazonback, a trooper I believe and for me, that equals extra respect from me at all times, every time without fail.
Old 08-15-2022, 04:25 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,198 Times in 326 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Let me take a moment to Man Explain One Very Important FACT! Ever since a little boy was a little boy many have had incidents where they got hit in that very special area. I fell on my bicycle bar and from that day forward I spent the rest of my life protecting the area that the OP brought up.

I also believe that instinctually it is a built-in instinct to cover up and do whatever is needed to keep yourself safe in that area. If we drive by someone whose jimmy is in imminent danger there isn't much that can be done cause I'm going in the other direction. Get over this. Men have themselves covered, don't worry bout it.
Personally I’m not concerned in the least as to their manhood area. Yes cover up please but the core issue is the leg splaying. The knees…. And the impact to others if sideswiped or hit a solid target.
Old 08-15-2022, 08:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvflguy View Post
Personally I’m not concerned in the least as to their manhood area. Yes cover up please but the core issue is the leg splaying. The knees…. And the impact to others if sideswiped or hit a solid target.
I hear ya. Anybody who has the other parts cares about the knees the least and the other parts that would be involved as collateral damage are the most important by leaps and bounds.

I understand your personal concern is different than most people and I for one am amazed by your choice of area of concern but find it very funny also! WOWIE! Ouch!
Old 08-16-2022, 06:39 AM
Veteran member

this entire thread is absolutely ridiculous..... can we stop now????
Old 08-16-2022, 07:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,750 Times in 1,386 Posts

Almost 10,000 views!!!!!!!!!!!
What does that indicate?
Closed Thread

Tags
knee, foot, cart, left, happen

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.