Map of TV showing neighborhood names?

Closed Thread
Old 02-14-2011, 10:18 PM
Default Map of TV showing neighborhood names?

Is there a map of TV somewhere online that shows the names of the neighborhoods? We are looking at a home to rent in Bonnybrook, but we're not sure where exactly that is located. TIA
Old 02-14-2011, 11:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,359 Times in 2,393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlhig View Post
Is there a map of TV somewhere online that shows the names of the neighborhoods? We are looking at a home to rent in Bonnybrook, but we're not sure where exactly that is located. TIA
Here are a couple maps. Blow them up to 150%.
http://www.districtgov.org/yourdistr...es%20North.pdf

http://www.districtgov.org/yourdistr...es%20South.pdf
Old 02-15-2011, 06:51 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlhig View Post
Yes indeed, there are large beautiful maps which include all the various Villages with street names, golf course locations, nature preserves, recreation centers, shopping centers, churches, hospitals, etc. You can see which neighborhoods are on cul de sacs, golf courses, and so on....as well as which are closest to shopping, if one truly planned on using the golf cart to get around. It shows where various big chains are...such as Walmart.

An isolated "closeup" (map within the map) of Spanish Springs and Lake Sumter Landing , along with the various important places of help or interest in those two town squares is also on this very large foldout map which is quite colorful..........NOT A TYPICAL ROAD MAP....but helpful in getting some familiarity with the various villages. A fun map to look at.

Not quite sure if the legend is totally accurate. It seems quite a long distance from various villages to the actual town squares. For instance, the legend measures in FEET.....and shows what 2,000 feet in distance would be.

I have purchased numerous of these maps at $5 each from the store in one of the town squares. I believe it is called the Mercantile Store???? Maybe not, but that's what I recall. I called information and got the phone number. The sales associate knew exactly what I wanted and mailed me the maps on numerous occasions......ditto, they mailed the maps to other states for me (children, relatives, etc.).....just have your charge card ready.
The maps were $5. Not sure if they are the same price now. Hopefully, this is of some help to you. Perhaps someone local can give you the phone number of the Mercantile Store in The Villages.......or another location in which to purchase these maps. Good Luck.

p.s. The title is "STREET MAP" and yes, the price on the cover is $5. However, I just noticed, too late, that you were requesting an ONLINE map. Sorry, this is a paper fold out map but well worth it.

Last edited by senior citizen; 02-15-2011 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Adding sentence
Old 02-15-2011, 01:51 PM
Sage

Here is a simple map which shows each village: http://thevillages4rent.com/maps/
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.