Market nights ?????

Closed Thread
Old 10-14-2017, 10:46 AM
Gold member
Location: Bought Tamarind Grove, Mercer Island Wa, previously NH,FLA,Hi,CT,CA,GA, Hubby from Hawaii
Default Market nights ?????

Are they still doing the market nights at the squares and if so what is the schedule. I can't find it mentioned anyplace. Went through a whole week of papers checked the villages and Talk of the villages event calendars can't find them.
Old 10-14-2017, 10:51 AM

If you mean the vendors in the tents, they are at Spanish Springs Mon and Weds. LSL has them on Tuesday and Thursday. If you mean the outdoor markets that have produce there also Brownwood has them on Saturday and Spanish Springs has them on Thursday.
Old 10-14-2017, 12:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrudyM View Post
Are they still doing the market nights at the squares and if so what is the schedule. I can't find it mentioned anyplace. Went through a whole week of papers checked the villages and Talk of the villages event calendars can't find them.
Check the "Daily Sun" Page D-3 (third page in Lifestyle Section) where it tells you the entertainment that evening for each Square.
Right next to the name of the Square it will also tell you what is going on. Example: Thurs. paper says "Market Night 5-9pm" next to MARKET SQUARE and "Farmer's Market 9am-2pm" next to TOWN SQUARE. Today's paper (Sat.) says "Farmer's Market 9am-2pm" next to PADDOCK SQUARE.

The last Sunday of the month there is a one page insert listing all entertainment and events for the next month at all three squares.
Old 10-14-2017, 06:25 PM
Gold member
Location: Bought Tamarind Grove, Mercer Island Wa, previously NH,FLA,Hi,CT,CA,GA, Hubby from Hawaii

Thanks for the info

Tags
market, villages, find, nights, week

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.