Mask wearing to continue for me.

Closed Thread
Old 06-16-2021, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Old news. It's no secret that masks were generally useless to protect an individual. They do a great deal to protect others from an infected person by limiting the spread of respiratory droplets.
Sorry but that has proven to be false.
Old 06-16-2021, 05:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick demis View Post
Sorry but that has proven to be false.
Legitimate citation, please
Old 06-16-2021, 05:36 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryland04 View Post
I do not believe that any doctor would tell you how many of his/hers patients died, this would be on him/her and affect their business.
Why would you doubt the OP's word????
Old 06-16-2021, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garywt View Post
Was at the doctors today and he was telling me that 10 of his vaccinated patients got sick and 2 died. The vaccine is not mixing well with certain blood cancers, mine being one of them. So moving forward I was told to take all precautions as if I never had the vaccine. So status quo for me.
v19 shot is not FDA approved /testing through out the world .. ..
just take care of your self let the others do the same..
improve your immune system with the correct vitamins .. and breathe ..
Old 06-16-2021, 06:05 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,245 Times in 450 Posts

Quote:
According to the CDC, as of April 30th, out of 101 million fully vaccinated individuals, there were 10,262 breakthrough cases (=0.01%). Of these approx. 10% were hospitalized (1,026) and 2% died (205= .0002%). According to the CDC, "many" of the deaths were UNRELATED to COVID-19.

So, assuming your doctor has an average practice of 2000 patients and half of them were fully vaccinated (reasonable assumptions), he would have had 10/1000 contract COVID after vaccination (50 times the national rate) and 2/1000 die (0.2% or 1000 times the national rate). Something doesn't sound right at all.
Yes…….it hasn’t sounded right since day one!!! So NOW we are to believe the CDC 2020 we were told their number were off but the media said no no, if you had a heart attack and tested positive for Covid you died from Covid even if you had the widow maker, NOW they are singing yet an other tune…… after all we had to fit their narrative. 2020 was were all going to die, 2021 vax people can get Covid but your not going to die. NOW if you have the widow maker and Covid and have been vax…….you died of a heart attack……CDC???? Why do they keep talking and why do we keep trying to listen to them. If you don’t think this a political and that it is science…….
And yes I know who you are.
Old 06-16-2021, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clekr View Post
Read Faucci's emails. He told a colleague "those cloth masks ... are useless..."
Fauci lied, people died.
Old 06-16-2021, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadywood View Post
If you have a compromised immune system, any vaccine can fail. By definition, you need a functional immune system to generate an immune response from any vaccine. People being treated for cancer usually have a impaired immune system from the treatment itself.

Yes, there have been "breakthrough" cases. And they fall into one of two categories:

1) They caught a cold and were forced for some reason to take that stupid 5 minute "rapid" test with the 50% failure rate that simply identifies ANY coronavirus as COVID-19.

2) They had a serious disease and an inhibited immune system, that prevented the vaccine from working.

My god, if you're under treatment for cancer, stay home! Your doctor must have warned you to not only wear a mask, but to stay home to prevent exposure to ANY infectious disease. If your immune system is compromised enough that a vaccine might not work, any minor infection could become a major medical emergency!

Yes, in your case, you need to wear a mask, regardless of whether you've received the vaccine or not, but that's got almost nothing to do with the Covid epidemic.
The only people who died during the Spanish Flu were the ones who were vaccinated.
Old 06-16-2021, 06:09 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmarr1 View Post
v19 shot is not FDA approved /testing through out the world .. ..
just take care of your self let the others do the same..
improve your immune system with the correct vitamins .. and breathe ..
Let's see-----protect yourself with a proven, safe, highly effective vaccine against a deadly virus, or........take your Geritol once a day. Hmmmmm, I've made my decision
Old 06-16-2021, 06:10 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeriS View Post
The only people who died during the Spanish Flu were the ones who were vaccinated.
Very interesting. What vaccine???????
Old 06-16-2021, 06:18 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,245 Times in 450 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud1949 View Post
I am sorry for your illness. Do what makes you feel safe. The vaccine is NOT A CURE.. you can still get Covid but its less of a killer. No maskers and no vaxxers will learn one day, sadly someone has to care for them when they are sick, but they care not for others but themselves. A sad world and this Virus has shown folk in their true colors.
Give me a break…….so people who don’t want to jump on the testing party bus are selfish.
I wish you people would just stop already, it is passed old already.
Old 06-16-2021, 06:23 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeriS View Post
wow. . .just wow. . .

There was a time on TOTV when I would have seen this as sarcasm or even a little satire, but now. . .(shudder). . .
Old 06-16-2021, 06:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 8,274 Times in 4,295 Posts

Quote:
Let's see-----protect yourself with a proven, safe, highly effective vaccine against a deadly virus, or........take your Geritol once a day. Hmmmmm, I've made my decision
I'm going with this... I mean, if you can't trust Lucy...

The Villages Florida

-Tom Petty
Old 06-16-2021, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Thanks, I believe I gathered that. But even IF his physician is an oncologist, and IF he was only seeing patients with active disease, there is no concrete evidence that the vaccine is substantially less effective in those with hematologic malignancies, over and above the immunosuppression that goes with those disorders, and certainly not at 1000 times the national rate in general.
Actually, I just read today that studies are now showing that if you’ve had cancer, your immunity level is close to 0 and to continue wearing masks. So, yes, an oncologist would be seeing a higher incidence of this happening than a general doctor.
Old 06-16-2021, 06:34 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by villageuser View Post
Actually, I just read today that studies are now showing that if you’ve had cancer, your immunity level is close to 0 and to continue wearing masks. So, yes, an oncologist would be seeing a higher incidence of this happening than a general doctor.
Try reading my post #12
Old 06-16-2021, 06:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 8,274 Times in 4,295 Posts

I zoned out at "Haematological"... Damn British... Speak English, fer chrissakes!

-Tom Petty
Closed Thread

Tags
vaccine, mask, moving, mine, cancers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.