May have spotted the Snoop

Closed Thread
Old 09-07-2019, 11:48 AM
Sage
Default May have spotted the Snoop

I live in Tamarind Grove, spotted a woman riding around with a clip board-she stopped in front of several residences. The residences had lawn ornaments , one of them had a little white cross-I followed and asked her what she was doing-she said she was on a scavenger hunt.

If my neighbors get a visit from community standards--I got a good description of her & her golf cart + a video on my phone
Old 09-07-2019, 11:51 AM
Veteran member

Old 09-07-2019, 11:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbrat View Post
I live in Tamarind Grove, spotted a woman riding around with a clip board-she stopped in front of several residences. The residences had lawn ornaments , one of them had a little white cross-I followed and asked her what she was doing-she said she was on a scavenger hunt.

If my neighbors get a visit from community standards--I got a good description of her & her golf cart + a video on my phone
Good data. Now you can snoop on her. [emoji368][emoji361]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2019, 12:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,178 Times in 834 Posts

So now you may know who is complaining. What do you suggest is an appropriate community response to this information? I would take your posting as a threat of retaliation. It is exactly that mindset which has made it necessary for the complaint system to be anonymous, that some people feel "snoops" as you labelled this person should be outed and apparently punished by the community.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:47 PM
Platinum member

Thank you, Good to know. Threatening to promote retaliation??? I don’t think so.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:55 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,621 Times in 1,764 Posts

Quote:

Well, she has established herself as a liar!

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 09-07-2019, 01:06 PM
Platinum member

Quote:

While you may mean well, why do you think she or anyone owes you an explanation? Maybe she thinks YOU’RE a snoop.

What a waste of your time and an affront to a stranger’s privacy. Did you ask her permission to video her?
Old 09-07-2019, 01:08 PM
Platinum member

This is just creepy.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:09 PM
Sage

Let people put lawn ornaments, what's the crime on our postage stamp lots ?-- My neighbor is retired army he has a small statute of a soldier saluting the flag

Maybe it will stop her for making other peoples' live miserable--they came to TV, to spend their retirement , free from condo commando's
Old 09-07-2019, 01:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Let people put lawn ornaments, what's the crime on our postage stamp lots ?-- My neighbor is retired army he has a small statute of a soldier saluting the flag

Maybe it will stop her for making other peoples' live miserable--they came to TV, to spend their retirement , free from condo commando's
I like the things restricted in the deed restrictions. We moved from a place that was also deed restricted. It keeps things looking nice. Not everyone has impeccable good taste like you, Chatbrat.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:22 PM
Veteran member
Location: The Villages - Formerly Atlanta Endicott and Syracuse NY

If true, she has been a menace to many peoples well meaning happiness .. what a shame if the tables were turned a bit..
Old 09-07-2019, 01:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,012 Times in 1,739 Posts

This thread should be posted on the FUN thread.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I like the things restricted in the deed restrictions. We moved from a place that was also deed restricted. It keeps things looking nice. Not everyone has impeccable good taste like you, Chatbrat.

And I have a whole pat of flamingos in my District 2 neighborhood to prove it!
Old 09-07-2019, 01:58 PM

She is a menace because she is helping maintain TV's appearance standards, as spelled out in covenants we all "signed off on" when we bought?

I don't follow your logic.....unless you think people's happiness is dependent upon their choosing to ignore our rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valuemkt View Post
If true, she has been a menace to many peoples well meaning happiness .. what a shame if the tables were turned a bit..
Old 09-07-2019, 02:21 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,663 Times in 941 Posts

Chatbrat and others are the exact reason that annonymous reporting is needed and will stay in place. This is absolutley a call to retaliate.

Just what do want someone to do once you give them the 'good description'? As soon as a story comes out that this woman was harmed, you can beam with pride that you enabled it to happen.

Please move away. Hateful people have no place here.
Closed Thread

Tags
residences, spotted, doing-she, scavenger, hunt

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.