May have spotted the Snoop

Closed Thread
Old 09-07-2019, 09:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Maybe this person who is "snooping" was tagged for a violation and is trying to find examples to appeal her violation based on other untagged similar violations?

That being said she has absolutely no right to trespass on anyone's property without their permission. She should be told to get off or the police will be called. There was a guy in a SUV in front of our house a couple weeks ago taking photos. My wife and I approached him and he was a rep for a title company taking photos of homes 1 and 2 houses away from a property that was just sold. He provided ID and never left his vehicle.
Old 09-07-2019, 09:42 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbrat View Post
I live in Tamarind Grove, spotted a woman riding around with a clip board-she stopped in front of several residences. The residences had lawn ornaments , one of them had a little white cross-I followed and asked her what she was doing-she said she was on a scavenger hunt.

If my neighbors get a visit from community standards--I got a good description of her & her golf cart + a video on my phone
You are now promoted to Detective 1st class, and you get the substantial pay raise that goes with it.

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you're being treated for Shingles
Old 09-07-2019, 10:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,921 Times in 2,447 Posts

Quote:
I live in Tamarind Grove, spotted a woman riding around with a clip board-she stopped in front of several residences. The residences had lawn ornaments , one of them had a little white cross-I followed and asked her what she was doing-she said she was on a scavenger hunt.

If my neighbors get a visit from community standards--I got a good description of her & her golf cart + a video on my phone
Good job!
Old 09-07-2019, 10:44 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,620 Times in 1,764 Posts

Why not follow her home, video and review her yard with a fine tooth comb. Then report any violations, no matter how minor.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 09-07-2019, 10:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,921 Times in 2,447 Posts

Amazing stalker is now hero of compliance. I still say good job chatbrat for being observant to what going on in you’re village.
Old 09-08-2019, 06:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

I KNOW we all signed this, that and the other to live here, but I really dislike the idea of someone (with nothing better to do) going around with a clip board looking for violations. What may be a violation to her, maybe a piece of yard art that I have had for years and has memories for me. I am not talking about putting an elephant in the middle of the yard, but a small piece of yard art in a flower bed is certainly not a problem for me.

I guess the bottom line for me is that I do not like nosy old snoops. Reminds me of my grandmother who used to sit behind lace curtains to watch what the neighbors were doing. I loved the old girl, but what a miserable habit.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 09-08-2019, 06:58 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,110 Times in 1,342 Posts

Pictures? She needs something positive to do.
Old 09-08-2019, 07:02 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Why don't we just rename The Villages as "Salem" and be done with it?
Old 09-08-2019, 07:05 AM
Gold member

Myob
Old 09-08-2019, 07:06 AM
Veteran member

Quote:

The Villages is a Deed Restricted Community. We follow the rules and expect others to do the same.

As for the person jotting down and taking notes, I call that nothing more than going the extra mile to remind others who choose to " Stray " from the rules that there are consequences.

The rules are crystal clear and super easy to follow. I am baffled when individuals get annoyed and in some way feel slighted when they get a notice that whatever rule that they broke needs to be corrected.

Your post is troubling and obvious that keeping the person (s) identity " Anonymous " is necessary.

Last edited by 600th Photo Sq; 09-08-2019 at 07:17 AM.
Old 09-08-2019, 07:07 AM
Sage

This person has made life miserable for people in other villages, recently a person had to remove a $600.00 piece of art work, which was barely visible, she is migrating south, after Tamarind Grove who will be next--again she hates American flags--every place she stopped at had an American flag-kinda shoots down her scavenger hunt story--by the way my cell phone pictures are gone, forgot to save them

Going to warn my neighbors to remove their stuff, for a few weeks , then when community watch comes buy their will be nothing for them to see
Old 09-08-2019, 08:43 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
This person has made life miserable for people in other villages, recently a person had to remove a $600.00 piece of art work, which was barely visible, she is migrating south, after Tamarind Grove who will be next--again she hates American flags--every place she stopped at had an American flag-kinda shoots down her scavenger hunt story--by the way my cell phone pictures are gone, forgot to save them

Going to warn my neighbors to remove their stuff, for a few weeks , then when community watch comes buy their will be nothing for them to see
How do YOU know these things? I didn't think Community Watch had anything to do with deed restrictions. As Judge Judy would say, How do you know what she hates? I think you are warming to the subject, fella.
Old 09-08-2019, 09:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

Quote:

Sure a lot of assumptions here:
people in other villages...how do you know?
she hates American flags....how do you know?
community watch.....has nothing to do with deed compliance.
Old 09-08-2019, 09:06 AM
Sage

Sorry should have said-community standards--she was sighted in Buttonwood doing the same thing, a friend of mine mentioned her cart, on the unnamed news sight American flags have beed mentioned as victims of anonymous complaints
Old 09-08-2019, 09:08 AM
Platinum member

Quote:

OTOH, maybe she LOVES American flags and is developing a coffee table book of her photos. This whole thing is preposterous. And now you don’t have your photos. SMH.
Closed Thread

Tags
residences, spotted, doing-she, scavenger, hunt

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.