MCO Airporty Shuttle

Closed Thread
Old 07-26-2021, 01:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts
Default MCO Airporty Shuttle

I saw this company's van in my village today. Never heard of them. Has anyone used them and if so, would you care to comment please.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 07-26-2021, 01:40 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,465 Times in 545 Posts

If you saw it in your village, it’s probably the one that drops of/picks up right at your door. I have not used that one, but my neighbor did, and she liked it. I just don’t like the idea of meandering around to various homes until they get to mine.

If it’s the one that picks up people in Lake Sumter Landing, I’ve used it several times. I think it’s great! I have to balance the cost of parking to what the shuttle fee is, which depends on how long I’ll be gone.

However, I can relax on the drive to/from MCO. You tell them what flight you’re coming back on so they can make sure there’s room on the shuttle.
Old 07-26-2021, 02:22 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,706 Times in 761 Posts

Stopped using villages van. With the Fenney addition the time to get to the airport became intolerable. They need to send separate vans for different sections of TV
Old 07-26-2021, 02:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

I did an internet search after I posted, which I should have done before I posted Big outfit. Travels all over from Orlando. Does Celebration, Disney, various areas. No ide of price, you have to make a reservation to find out what it costs, so I guess I am going to stay with my tried and true driver and their car. I was just really interested when I saw the van in my Village.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Closed Thread

Tags
mco, comment, care, airporty, heard

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.