Men’s Room ...Ladies Room

Closed Thread
Old 02-24-2020, 09:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,426 Times in 3,080 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagerjack View Post
My wife or daughters or granddaughters would NEVER wipe a toilet seat soiled by a man. NEVER!! That is one reason why separate ladies rooms are preferred by most women.
Well sure, it would be *preferred*. I'd also prefer MY ladies room to have my name on the door, with a lock, where only I and my personal bathroom-cleaning servant have the key, and I'd like a bidet in there too that keeps the water spray at a consistent warm temperature 24/7 just in case I have to get up at 2:37AM for a quick wizzeroo. I also want my hand towels made of crisp burgundy linen, with matching guest towels and accessories, and all the walls painted a warm cream - semi-gloss, thankyouverymuch.

But if I gotta go, I gotta go. I'll use the crusty nasty dank smelling mens' room if I have to, and I will wipe the seat and put TP on it after, because the only time I'm gonna cop a squat is if I'm outdoors hiking, behind a tree.
Old 02-24-2020, 10:04 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
I have mastered how to not get a drop on the seat!
The visuals are not pleasant.
Old 02-24-2020, 10:06 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
Well sure, it would be *preferred*. I'd also prefer MY ladies room to have my name on the door, with a lock, where only I and my personal bathroom-cleaning servant have the key, and I'd like a bidet in there too that keeps the water spray at a consistent warm temperature 24/7 just in case I have to get up at 2:37AM for a quick wizzeroo. I also want my hand towels made of crisp burgundy linen, with matching guest towels and accessories, and all the walls painted a warm cream - semi-gloss, thankyouverymuch.

But if I gotta go, I gotta go. I'll use the crusty nasty dank smelling mens' room if I have to, and I will wipe the seat and put TP on it after, because the only time I'm gonna cop a squat is if I'm outdoors hiking, behind a tree.
I guess that says it all. Wow!
Old 02-24-2020, 10:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,027 Times in 2,726 Posts

Just go into any bathroom available and if anyone gives you a hard time simply tell them you are in the bathroom that you identify with at that particular time. In this wack job world we now live in somehow this logic will fly. I know it won’t hold reason with the reasonable, but reason seems to have gone the way of the dinosaurs? First they had to create gender neutral bathrooms, but then that was not good enough because some people, for whatever reason I will never understand, apparently can’t figure out what gender they are (they claim to be binary???), so they had to rename them inclusive bathrooms????
Old 02-24-2020, 10:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
My wife or daughters or granddaughters would NEVER wipe a toilet seat soiled by a man. NEVER!! That is one reason why separate ladies rooms are preferred by most women.
So you're saying that your wife, daughters and granddaughters will only wipe seats...soiled by other women?

Are you really trying to convince anyone, that "female germs" are any different...than "male germs?"
Old 02-24-2020, 11:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Home bathrooms are used by people you know. Public bathrooms are used by strangers, perhaps with bad intentions. A man entering a woman’s public restroom would be a tip-off of those bad intentions.

Seriously?

Remember now, we're talking ONLY about a single use restroom...with a locking door.

And why would you think a man going into a single use women's restroom with a lock, in say a convenience store, would be any more nefarious or dangerous...than a man walking around in a grocery store parking lot?

I swear, some people can try and justify...the weirdest thinking.
Old 02-24-2020, 11:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,996 Times in 1,729 Posts

Tophcfa, thanks for the good giggle you gave me.
Old 02-24-2020, 11:29 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,674 Times in 628 Posts

If I going to the men's restroom and I see a lady waiting for the ladies room, I check to see if the men's room is for only one person. If it is, I ask the lady if she would like to use the men's room.

Sometimes they say Yes and sometimes they decline.
Old 02-25-2020, 03:42 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VApeople View Post
If I going to the men's restroom and I see a lady waiting for the ladies room, I check to see if the men's room is for only one person. If it is, I ask the lady if she would like to use the men's room.

Sometimes they say Yes and sometimes they decline.
If there are people behind you perhaps having an emergency it would be Improper for you to permit others to cut the line in front of you.
Old 02-25-2020, 06:04 AM

maybe she really is a man.
Old 02-25-2020, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
There have been many times when I leave the room and see a long line of ladies waiting I will offer to stand guard at the door while they use the men's room. It's a non issue for me......and hopefully it will be more common as the next generations move us old folks and our silly ways out of the way.
On behalf of all women who have waited in the ladies bathroom line while our food gets cold or the ballgame goes on or an event is being missed, THANK YOU!! And I can assure you that any ladies room with a long line is probably NOT cleaner than the men’s bathroom.
Old 02-25-2020, 06:36 AM
Thanked 1,306 Times in 237 Posts

I’m afraid I would’ve told her that unless she’s a man that I’m using the men’s room. And that there was no line for the men’s room. I definitely would’ve waited outside the men’s room and used it immediately
Old 02-25-2020, 06:51 AM
Veteran member

Well, let’s see.... what do I feel like today? Should I be a man or a woman? Hmmmmmm, decisions, decisions..... well I have no competitions today (in a woman’s sport), so maybe I’ll “identify” as a man today. There’s going to be tryouts for senior women’s olympics this weekend, so I guess I can wait until Saturday to “identify” as a woman. WHAT’S THIS COUNTRY COMING TO!!!
Old 02-25-2020, 07:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
The females in your family must have the best bladder retention ever. Have been to many public events where not a single man is standing in line, and 20 plus women are. They are proactive if someone has an emergency women take action for that person.
Old 02-25-2020, 07:09 AM

I agree, enough potty talk
Closed Thread

Tags
room, enter, dangerous, men’s, lady

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.