Millipedes

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2013, 10:36 PM
Platinum member
Default Millipedes

Is anyone having a millipede problem? They are the small ones, about an inch, skinny, dark brown/black. They are hanging around on cement. The patio, garage, lanai. They come out right after the rains. I've had Steller out twice and I still have the problem. I plan to call Massey tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone else is dealing with these yucky things?
Old 04-16-2013, 05:12 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryann View Post
Is anyone having a millipede problem? They are the small ones, about an inch, skinny, dark brown/black. They are hanging around on cement. The patio, garage, lanai. They come out right after the rains. I've had Steller out twice and I still have the problem. I plan to call Massey tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone else is dealing with these yucky things?
Tis the millipede season! Very hard to get rid (haven't heard any success stories) of; they are rather harmless tho a bit ugly. Talked to a exterminator and he said they burrow about 12" underground - they get stirred up with newer construction areas and should disappear after a 2-3 years or so.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Many of us are rather harmless, tho a bit ugly.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.