Minimum age for a registered guest to use fitness equioment?

Closed Thread
Old 06-22-2017, 08:22 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

Have you tried the outdoor machines? There is a walking path and body powered with your own weight. While free you are also outside to enjoy the weather. One is near historic side and other is south.
Old 06-22-2017, 04:11 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
Since the OP lives in the very northern end off 42, going to Brownwood is a long haul. Although my wife has a woman from that area in her Zumba class. For him the best location would be at Spanish Springs MVP, it's the big brown building on the west side of the square between the Theater and Toojays. It has Gators Dockside there, but you enter from the parking lot opposite of the square. If you join MVP there you have the option of also going to Brownwood if you're in that area.

Let me ask the OP, have you learned the Springdale shortcut? At the 4-way stop just past the Mulberry Shopping Center, instead of going straight and using Buena Vista, turn left at the stop sign and that road (Belle Meade Circle) will take you all the way down to almost El Camino Real, you be just north of Harmswood. From there you just go south on Buena Vista one block and at the traffic circle take the third exit to El Camino Real and follow to Spanish Springs.

Google Maps
Actually we did take that left to go to Spanish Springs only because we asked someone at Phillips Villas how to get there. I'm not sure if we took that exact route but it wasn't a bad drive.
Old 06-22-2017, 04:13 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegges View Post
Have you tried the outdoor machines? There is a walking path and body powered with your own weight. While free you are also outside to enjoy the weather. One is near historic side and other is south.
I'll have to check those out. Thanks.
Closed Thread

Tags
fitness, minimum, registered, age, wondering

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.