More Coronavirus Crazy

Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2020, 01:04 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,224 Times in 929 Posts
Default More Coronavirus Crazy

This morning I was in line at Sam's Club which stretched from the front door all to the way to the end of the building, around the side and then back towards the front entrance. Nearly everyone I saw in line was maintaining the recommended 6 foot distance or more with the exception of a couple folks that were maybe 4 feet apart. This woman stalks down the line shouting that we are crazy and didn't we know coronavirus was a huge problem. She yelled at the couple people who were about 4 feet apart telling them to move using the F bomb quite often. She was berating everyone in the line about our ignorance of the problem.
I'm retired from the Army and I've heard, used and have invented a few curse words over the years but I never do so in public and with small children nearby. There was a young mother in line with 2 or 3 children who all looked to be between 3 and 5 years. They got a great lesson in public behavior from this person.
This vulgar person made a total ass of her self and lost all credibility with everyone in hearing distance of her. A sane person would have approached the people she felt were violating the social distance doctrine, using a calm and polite voice and words asking the to please separate a bit. Ah, The Villages the friendliest town in the world.
Closed Thread

Tags
line, distance, person, feet, words

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.