Motor Vehicle vs Pedestrian fatal accident The Village of Dunedin

Closed Thread
Old 10-24-2021, 06:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,900 Times in 2,442 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilyclub View Post
Says the person traveling in the left lane of I-75 doing 70 MPH.

Can drive there all day long if not blocking traffic. Only against law if impeding traffic.
Old 10-24-2021, 06:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver8 View Post
You ain't seen speed until you lived on Boone Ct. in Orange Blossom. It's Talledega my friends. Cars, trucks, golf carts, motorcycles, Segways, walkers, joggers and those true daredevils, bicyclists. An everyday occurrence is to hear tires screeching, horns blowing. curses being exchanged. Makes for quite the theater.
Can’t hold candle to calumet Avenue. B/V, el Camino Reno. MB. Or dozens of other through streets to get from a to b.
Old 10-24-2021, 06:57 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by talonip View Post
I walk very day. I see dumb stuff every day it’s dangerous out there. It is the problem in this world that nobody is held accountable Anymore. It’s always the dead guys fault because of what he is wearing. Come on.

It’s you’re also responsible to protect yourself. Which means don’t put yourself in life threatening position, never depend on the other guy to do the right thing. You maybe dead right.
Old 10-25-2021, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive View Post
Agreed. I’ve noticed some intersections have red-light cameras. Why not speed cameras as well? Both serve the same purpose. Stop lights and speed limits are there for good reasons and people drivers do NOT have the discretion to ignore those reasons.

Driving is a privilege, not a right.
Why stop there? There should be a way to verify vaccine status before driving any vehicle including golf carts. But again, why stop there? Government could make us all safer if we all had to submit 'flight plans' before going out in order that our travels be more accurately tracked and controlled. 1984 can't come soon enough for our total government mandated safety!
Closed Thread

Tags
mph, scso, vehicle, motor, speed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.