Movie Pass

Closed Thread
Old 01-20-2015, 12:13 AM
Veteran member

I love going to the movies, but frankly, I am put off by the high price of a movie. I need to really want to see it to spend the amount of money a movie costs here. I used to go to a cheap movie theater back home and it was easier to go often so I didn't think about going. If there was a reasonably priced annual ticket I'd buy one. At home there are so many distractions I find it harder to watch a movie straight through (phone, dogs, etc) but I adore the dark, quiet of a theater.
Old 01-20-2015, 08:01 AM
Platinum member

And if not an annual pass, what about a volume discount card? Say $300 for 50 movies, or maybe even better than that. High tech would require a card reader at the admission station to keep track of the card usage. Low tech would utilize a punch card.
Old 01-20-2015, 08:15 AM
Sage

I agree to disagree with the OP. I'm not much of a movie goer and this idea would make me feel like I have to see a movie per week and would be adjusting my schedule to accommodate saving a few dollars.

I pefer the pay as you go system and maybe getting a free movie pass, if one sees x amount of movies. One would tend to spend more money at the concession stands, compared to the movie ticket price.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 01-20-2015, 08:20 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post
I agree to disagree with the OP. I'm not much of a movie goer and this idea would make me feel like I have to see a movie per week and would be adjusting my schedule to accommodate saving a few dollars.

I pefer the pay as you go system and maybe getting a free movie pass, if one sees x amount of movies. One would tend to spend more money at the concession stands, compared to the movie ticket price.
Oh, I agree with you totally. I'm not suggesting that we do away with the pay as you go, but merely to offer this as an option for those persons who love to go to a lot of movies.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:49 AM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW
Default Owners of fheatres

All of the theaters are owned by TV. That is why you can noy use Fandango there.

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Old 01-20-2015, 02:59 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALYBOW View Post
All of the theaters are owned by TV. That is why you can noy use Fandango there.
I'm assuming that means they are owned by the developer family. I thought so too. I wonder if they monitor this website for suggestions. :-)

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.