Anyone need a car driven up North to MA end of Feb.?

Closed Thread
Old 01-24-2015, 09:19 PM
Default Anyone need a car driven up North to MA end of Feb.?

I posted a request about 4 weeks ago, and it went lost, and no replies, so I am posting it again, hopefully in a more popular thread. My husband and I are driving back to MA end of Feb. and would like to bring a second car down. We are looking for a "snowbird" leaving the end of Feb. who wants a car driven back up instead of paying for transport. Please email us privately. stclark52@comcast.net
Old 01-25-2015, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sueclark View Post
I posted a request about 4 weeks ago, and it went lost, and no replies, so I am posting it again, hopefully in a more popular thread. My husband and I are driving back to MA end of Feb. and would like to bring a second car down. We are looking for a "snowbird" leaving the end of Feb. who wants a car driven back up instead of paying for transport. Please email us privately. stclark52@comcast.net
If this was in April We would jump on it.
Old 01-25-2015, 12:42 PM
Default Car to Ma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sueclark View Post
If this was in April We would jump on it.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.