multi-modal and getting along

Closed Thread
Old 01-20-2015, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryW View Post
This is your original post.

Now in your last post you talk about getting along. Just sayin..

"ROAD RAGE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! You weren't there and just because you are a biker does not mean you know what happened. I will tell you there were more than 3 feet. Everyone sees things differently. Can't we all just get along and stop hitting and cursing others out."

The problem is here, we have no clue as to what really happened,, I am not taking your word for it, I am not taking anyone's word. If you say that is what happened to you, then fine,, but the whole Jerk deal is uncalled for,, Heck could of been your fault or the driver of the cart. I have had many carts zip past me on the MMP and not what soever yield the 3 feet. But that is beside the point. Now if you want to voice a complaint, do it with Dignity and leave all the jerk stuff alone. We were not there, and when someone questions you on that, seems to offend people. Make you go

I am always on my bike, ride to work every morning at ZERO DARK THIRTY.. Ride on the weekends,, Roads,, MMP everywhere. So I am offended by the remark of "so called jerks". You are labeling a lot of FOLK here.

Everyday,, Cars,, Carts,, Motorcycles, bicycles, runners,, seems someone is always doing something someone else does not like,, For the love of it all,, This is a RETIREMENT COMMUNITY, Lets all get along,,

Ok, so I said "jerk".....that was kinder than the words spewed at us. Sorry. You are just wanting a fight and I will not fall into your trap. I'm not fighting with anyone. My remark about jerk was in the direction of being called names, cursed out and hit intentionally. You are directing this personally to me and I could care less how you feel. The only folks I am labeling are those with road rage with cursing and doing dangerous things. I can't believe you have taken my op and made it into something it is not.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.