Must See Must Do. Dec 7-15.

Closed Thread
Old 12-04-2019, 08:33 AM

The people on the historical side love it! They are laughing all the way to Walmart, dining, shopping, doctors, and Spanish Springs in their golf carts! There are some beautiful spots there that I like to go. There is something here for everyone! I also like the new area...........beautiful!
Old 12-04-2019, 07:46 PM
Platinum member

I just had friends from Ohio staying with us who are interested in The Villages. When planning the activities with them a couple weeks ago I learned that there are three different choices for the trolley rides. We chose two of the trolley tours. One leaves from the Brownwood sales office and just goes to the Fenney area. The second is what they call a lifestyle tour; it leaves from Lake Sumter Landing sales office and goes up by the polo grounds etc. The third goes from Spanish Springs and focuses on the history. I recommend making reservations.
Old 12-05-2019, 07:26 AM
Gold member
Send a message via AIM to rjn5656

Go to Eishenhower Rec Center, great military display.
Old 12-05-2019, 07:36 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Dear Craig and wife,

Only three more days. We know you are convinced and we hope that your wife will be as well. The only thing that could keep that decision from happening in her mind that I can think of would be a very small and very loved grandchild that lives close to you. If that is so, I understand. We waited until both of ours left for college. Everyone is different. I think you both are insightful enough to have easily filtered through the responses on this thread. Please look at all the areas from top to bottom. OR be sure to go to the historic area and see the beautiful homes, so proudly and lovingly maintained and go down South to Fenney and see the beautiful homes so proudly and lovingly maintained. And I will pray for warmer weather. Our decorations are up for Christmas and we would welcome you for a cuppa or a beer. But on second thought, I will table this invitation for later, I know your days will be filled with investigating and enjoying all that is wonderful here.

Merry Christmas.

It is a chilly but beautiful day in The Villages.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	000_9958.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	82103  

Last edited by graciegirl; 12-05-2019 at 08:37 AM.
Old 12-22-2019, 09:09 PM
Default We had a great time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Dear Craig and wife,

Only three more days. We know you are convinced and we hope that your wife will be as well. The only thing that could keep that decision from happening in her mind that I can think of would be a very small and very loved grandchild that lives close to you. If that is so, I understand. We waited until both of ours left for college. Everyone is different. I think you both are insightful enough to have easily filtered through the responses on this thread. Please look at all the areas from top to bottom. OR be sure to go to the historic area and see the beautiful homes, so proudly and lovingly maintained and go down South to Fenney and see the beautiful homes so proudly and lovingly maintained. And I will pray for warmer weather. Our decorations are up for Christmas and we would welcome you for a cuppa or a beer. But on second thought, I will table this invitation for later, I know your days will be filled with investigating and enjoying all that is wonderful here.

Merry Christmas.

It is a chilly but beautiful day in The Villages.
We had a wonderful time. The weather was nice for the first four days and a bit cooler the last four but it all was quite lovely. Wish you and yours a Very Merry Christmas! From Laura and I.

Tags
dec, 7-15, icon_wink, welcome.thanks, advance

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.