My wife wants cabinet pull outs.....Suggestions?

Closed Thread
Old 06-05-2017, 10:35 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by villages07 View Post
Frank....on topic. That's a good project to keep the wife happy. Off topic...did you buy a house in The Villages or elsewhere?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Actually, folks ask me all the time if I live in The Villages...the joke is that I usually reply, "My wife says I do". Because we do over 400 inspections a year in The Villages and I am there every day, I feel like I do.

Ironically when I retired from the Fire Department up in NY I did not know about The Villages, and bought a beautiful home in The Plantation, on Hwy 27 about 9 miles south of The Villages. I fell in love with my pond and golf course view, etc.

My business has grown and I now have family working with me. My one son Eric and has family moved here this last year and is living close by, and another son who plans on living here within a few months to also join the company. They are a great addition to our team.

Now we have my boys living close, we have grandbabies running and crawling all over, and Sunday dinners are getting tight. We realized we really needed a bigger home.

I stumbled on a Premier home in another 55+ community in Legacy of Leesburg. Going from 1500 sq ft to over 2700 sq ft will give us more room for family and friend visits. It is a unique situation where I was able to buy it at a very good price.

While not The Villages, it is quite nice, and now even closer. As The Villages creeps more and more south, soon I may be able to do inspections in The Villages using my golf cart...lol.

While I LOVE The Villages, getting everything I need and want there was a bit too much for my budget. But who knows what the future may hold....! Someday I too may be there.....

As for now, I am still in The Villages everyday and only 6-7 miles away.....

Respectfully, Frank
Old 06-05-2017, 12:08 PM

We did pullouts for all the kitchen cabinets, and used Affordable Pull Outs. We were very pleased, and several of our neighbors used them as well. Their cost of really good quality pullouts and installation was just a bit more than the cost of "lesser quality" shelves from Lowes, and of course we didn't have to bother with installing them ourselves. Have been very pleasedd with them. Sorry, don't have their phone number handy, but they are a local company.
Old 06-05-2017, 12:22 PM

I had mine done by Affordable Pullouts and they did a great job. I thought the pricing was very fair as well. If you have a cabinet that is your pantry they have the best system that work for the pull outs. I have a very large one and the pull outs are 1st class and I have not had one bit of trouble with them and I have them FULL and they work like a charm! They advertise in the Daily News.

Tags
bottom, wife, pull, outs, pantry

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.