Mystery land

Closed Thread
Old 02-01-2019, 08:14 AM
Default Mystery land

I was looking at google maps yesterday. Does anyone know what the land west of Buena Vista between St. Charles and Bailey Trail is designated? Liberty Park Eagle Preserve is west and north of this land. Cane Garden Allamanda golf course’s 4th hole abuts the land to the west as well. The land is divided into 4 large plots that are separated my mowed areas. On some of the aerial shots it looks like a series of something (wells? pumps? holes? I don’t know) periodically placed on the land. If know one knows what this land feature is do you know how I could find out. Thank you.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:22 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,517 Times in 712 Posts

It is part of the retention system for the water treatment plant just south and on the other side of Buena Vista. It is a part of the overflow and holding system used when the plant is operating above the capacity of the retention pond system that waters the golf courses the water goes there to be absorbed into the ground. It has to be maintained to ensure it can handle design capacity.
www.goldwingnut.com
YouTube –YouTube.com/GoldWingnut and YouTube.com/GoldWingnutProductions
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776
Old 02-01-2019, 08:24 AM

Thank you. That was very helpful.
Closed Thread

Tags
land, west, mowed, plots, shots

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.