Need advice on Appliances

Closed Thread
Old 04-10-2013, 07:37 AM
Gold member
Default Need advice on Appliances

Hello all.

We have our design meeting at the end of this month and I am not sure how to choose my own appliances short of ripping out the new ones that I already paid for and then buying again. It seems like a waste. But, I really want a Bosch dishwasher, LG fridge and double oven slide in stove.

How did ya'll do it?
Old 04-10-2013, 12:04 PM
Gold member

We had the option at the design meeting phase to delete all or some of the appliances. We kept the microwave but deleted all others. We were given credit for the deleted appliances.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:27 PM
Gold member

Thank you batman!!!
Old 04-16-2013, 05:30 PM

You get to pick either a Whirpool package or a Kitchen Aid package. You can opt out of the refrigerator & get a credit. Also the dishwasher & I thin the range....not the wall oven, cooktop or microwave. It depends what u want. We only opted out on the fridge because I wanted a counter depth double door & Frigidaire had one much much cheaper than they could offer. Good luck in design. Where r u building?
Old 04-16-2013, 08:03 PM
Location: The woods of the UP of Michigan and the Village of Pinellas

Quote:
Originally Posted by missypie View Post
Hello all.

We have our design meeting at the end of this month and I am not sure how to choose my own appliances short of ripping out the new ones that I already paid for and then buying again. It seems like a waste. But, I really want a Bosch dishwasher, LG fridge and double oven slide in stove.

How did ya'll do it?
Just finished our design meetings. Opted out of all appliances. Went to HHGregg and ordered all the ones I wanted. Ordered the Bosch dishwasher recommended by consumer reports and ordered the GE slide in stove with 2 ovens just like the one I have up north that I love. Went to Oscala and had Ken check all the prices at Lowes etc. and he met or reduced all the prices from around town. Obviously haven't received the appliances yet, but the salesmen at the store were friendly and helpful. Good luck on your design meeting !

I'd rather regret what I've done, than regret what I've left undone. Lucille Ball
Old 04-16-2013, 09:11 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
Just finished our design meetings. Opted out of all appliances. Went to HHGregg and ordered all the ones I wanted. Ordered the Bosch dishwasher recommended by consumer reports and ordered the GE slide in stove with 2 ovens just like the one I have up north that I love. Went to Oscala and had Ken check all the prices at Lowes etc. and he met or reduced all the prices from around town. Obviously haven't received the appliances yet, but the salesmen at the store were friendly and helpful. Good luck on your design meeting !
Thank you! So much to think about!!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.