Need advice -starting new business

Closed Thread
Old 03-22-2023, 12:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,663 Times in 1,501 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
Also, look carefully at your deed restrictions if you are thinking about running your business out of your house, generally NOT allowed. I do not have any specific suggestions for your business. Also, you might look into the newer sections of TV as there appears to be a lack of local businesses in that area.
There went my Amway business.
Old 03-22-2023, 12:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,663 Times in 1,501 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerrys View Post
All Pet Wash - pet washing stations.
Opened "Jetwash for Pets". Pressure washer for cleaning, leaf blower for drying. Closed after two hours. Everything smaller than a St. Bernard just disappeared?!? Everything that remained looked like it had been in a water spout and tornado at the same time.

It was fun while it lasted.
Old 03-23-2023, 08:50 AM
Sage

Maybe read Goldwingnut's post and from there some wisdom will come to the folks "down south". Other than that, the OP's question was their first post on ToTV. I didn't see anymore responses from them after all the "pages" here!
Old 03-23-2023, 09:23 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sr7110 View Post
I am getting ready to retire, and I'm interested in starting a new business here in the villages. Anyone have any input on the greatest need?
Forgive me but as I read through replies I think many are teasing. Important questions why start your own business? I was self employed-wow your own boss. BIG DEAL. People do not comprehend that on a typical job at least 40% of your income is untaxed benefits.

No SKILLS are mentioned. Based on my EXPERIENCE. No competition may sound great BUT, no competition often means there is no business. I like to write things out. It makes me clarify my thoughts. SKILLS-MONEY TO INVEST IN THE BUSINESS-COMPETITION-REGULATIONS-CREDIT RATING-ETC
Closed Thread

Tags
starting, business, input, villages, interested

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.