Need more Pickleball courts

Need more Pickleball courts

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #81  
Old 01-07-2019, 02:39 PM
Topspinmo's Avatar
Topspinmo Topspinmo is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Oregon Mo. St Joesph mo, ft worth tx, Omaha neb., upper heyford UK, Clovis NM, OKC.
Posts: 4,475
Thanks: 90
Thanked 51 Times in 39 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toeser View Post
I can't speak to your specific location, but I travel all over the Villages on a frequent basis and I see Pickleball, bocce ball, tennis, and shuffleboard courts wide open with great frequency. I have never had to wait to play Pickleball.
I guess you don’t play open times from 8 to 10 am?

  #82  
Old 01-07-2019, 07:42 PM
kansasr kansasr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 328
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Or haven't played during stratified play times between 10am and noon.....lines are way worse this year already.
Sponsored Links
  #83  
Old 01-07-2019, 10:39 PM
CFrance's Avatar
CFrance CFrance is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Tamarind Grove/Monpazier, France
Posts: 12,959
Thanks: 22
Thanked 84 Times in 48 Posts
Default

I want to know what courts toeser never has to wait to play on, because I will go there.

I think what TV never expected was the absolute explosion of the popularity of pickleball, even among the "youths." I took our 45-year-old son out over Christmas and played an hour and a half of singles with him. He'd never played before. (I still can't move, BTW...) He's now back in Indy looking to find a pickleball group to add to his other sports.
__________________
Happiness is when your life on the outside matches your life on the inside.
  #84  
Old 01-08-2019, 05:59 AM
GoPacers GoPacers is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 46
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
I want to know what courts toeser never has to wait to play on, because I will go there.

I think what TV never expected was the absolute explosion of the popularity of pickleball, even among the "youths." I took our 45-year-old son out over Christmas and played an hour and a half of singles with him. He'd never played before. (I still can't move, BTW...) He's now back in Indy looking to find a pickleball group to add to his other sports.
There is a pretty good Indy Pickleball Facebook page that your son may want to check out.

Indy Pickleball Public Group | Facebook
  #85  
Old 01-08-2019, 05:51 PM
CFrance's Avatar
CFrance CFrance is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Tamarind Grove/Monpazier, France
Posts: 12,959
Thanks: 22
Thanked 84 Times in 48 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPacers View Post
There is a pretty good Indy Pickleball Facebook page that your son may want to check out.

Indy Pickleball Public Group | Facebook
Thanks, I will send that to him.
__________________
Happiness is when your life on the outside matches your life on the inside.
  #86  
Old 01-31-2019, 06:53 PM
dlbrpt444 dlbrpt444 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

There are always a lot of courts available. Have do do some homework and be willing to get in golf cart/car and find
  #87  
Old 02-02-2019, 12:12 AM
Topspinmo's Avatar
Topspinmo Topspinmo is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Oregon Mo. St Joesph mo, ft worth tx, Omaha neb., upper heyford UK, Clovis NM, OKC.
Posts: 4,475
Thanks: 90
Thanked 51 Times in 39 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlbrpt444 View Post
There are always a lot of courts available. Have do do some homework and be willing to get in golf cart/car and find
Those aren’t pickleball courts. There horseshoes pits
Closed Thread

Tags
courts, single, added, pickleball, rec

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:32 PM.