2013 Yamaha golf cart

Closed Thread
Old 03-26-2013, 08:08 PM
Default 2013 Yamaha golf cart

What do you think of a Yamaha golf cart gas. Where should I buy it?
Old 03-26-2013, 08:27 PM
Platinum member

Shop around. Try the Villages Cart Sales. They sell Yamaha.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:34 PM
Sage

Yamaha - one of the best you can buy. Take good care of it, give it proper maintenance, and it'll last longer than you'll probably want to own it. Excellent resale value as well.

The Villages Golf Car Store (4 locations in TV) and Carts & Clubs in Ocala are the two factory authorized Yamaha dealers in the area. People like both - you'll get discussion both ways about one dealer versus the other.

We bought ours at Carts & Clubs. There are differences in how the two dealerships put their carts together - we liked what we saw with C&C carts. A couple of the things we liked: the Sunbrella enclosures fit better, particularly around the front - the windshield is a more water-tight fit - the electrical wiring is done better.

Don't get me wrong - TV builds a nice cart. We just like a few of the differences in what we saw with what C&C builds.

JMHO!

Bill
Old 03-27-2013, 06:27 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-n-Brillo View Post
Yamaha - one of the best you can buy. Take good care of it, give it proper maintenance, and it'll last longer than you'll probably want to own it. Excellent resale value as well.

The Villages Golf Car Store (4 locations in TV) and Carts & Clubs in Ocala are the two factory authorized Yamaha dealers in the area. People like both - you'll get discussion both ways about one dealer versus the other.

We bought ours at Carts & Clubs. There are differences in how the two dealerships put their carts together - we liked what we saw with C&C carts. A couple of the things we liked: the Sunbrella enclosures fit better, particularly around the front - the windshield is a more water-tight fit - the electrical wiring is done better.

Don't get me wrong - TV builds a nice cart. We just like a few of the differences in what we saw with what C&C builds.

JMHO!

Bill
Old 03-27-2013, 06:32 AM

I bought a refurb from Grandma's and Grandpa's Village Buggies, Scott is great , I got to pick out all my colors and gadgets for it, it's a 2010 but looks brand new and he delivers, throws in a lot of extras. I only wanted the Yamaha gas, I did some research and had experience in the past with Yamaha and have always had reliable equipment, so that was my personal choice.
Old 03-27-2013, 07:18 AM

We too bought our Yamaha at carts and clubs for the same reasons Bill-n-Brillo mentioned. They also provide exceptional service.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:47 AM

I as well have two Yamaha's from Carts and Clubs. Does a better job with the enclosures. Very happy with their service. Comes right to your house for service (oil changes, etc).
Old 03-27-2013, 01:10 PM

Both listed are super. If you want to go cheap, try Country Power in Webster.. Service is a hassle but you can save some serious money.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:26 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baustgen View Post
Both listed are super. If you want to go cheap, try Country Power in Webster.. Service is a hassle but you can save some serious money.
How much can you save? On average.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:48 AM
Default $6,195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berwickboy View Post
What do you think of a Yamaha golf cart gas. Where should I buy it?
Cunningham golf carts has the Yamaha EFI engine, (2013) for a base price of $6,195 delivered to the villages. Fully loaded is around $8,000.00
Old 03-28-2013, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baustgen View Post
So- If you buy from County Power in Webster---and it is a Yamaha--why can't any Yamaha dealer here in the villages service the cart and skip the hassle??
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.