Need a ride North 4/4/23? UHaul 10 foot box truck rented for 4/3/23 thru 4/8/23.

Closed Thread
Old 03-29-2023, 10:23 AM
Post Need a ride North 4/4/23? UHaul 10 foot box truck rented for 4/3/23 thru 4/8/23.

My name is Tom, 67 years young. Long story but I am moving out from Village of St Johns and looking for someone who may need a ride North. I have a spotless driving record which I can show online.

I've been a part-time musician most of my life and most of what I am hauling is music equipment and personal stuff. No furniture. I am loading Monday 4/3, plan on heading out morning of 4/4 (Tuesday), overnight one night hopefully perhaps around Lumberton or Fayetteville, NC. I expect you to get your own hotel room at a mutually agreeable hotel. Hopefully arriving afternoon or evening 4/5 (Wednesday) in Marietta, Pennsylvania, about 40 miles Southeast of Harrisburg. I am very easygoing, enjoy music, mostly classic rock but others are good as well, I'm not a big talker unless we're talking about music, maybe take a break every 2 hours from driving, stop for some sort of meals. I promise, I won't play music too loud unless you want it. Perhaps share some expenses. I should have plenty of room if there's something you want to take North, It's a 10 foot box truck.

Please call or text and introduce yourself, perhaps we can meet at a public location first time? Prefer Brownwood or Sawgrass or Magnolia Plaza. References can be arranged. Not interested in drinking or anything illegal. If you want to drink, do it after we arrive at hotel.

Thank you,
Tom

Last edited by tgeckenrode; 04-04-2023 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Need to add some info.
Closed Thread

Tags
music, north, hotel, driving, room

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.