Need an update on realtor recommendations

Closed Thread
Old 06-18-2021, 08:05 PM
Default Need an update on realtor recommendations

Hello all,
After many years of planning to move to The Villages, we are putting it in gear and will hopefully find a home in December. We’ve been here several times for extended stays and hope to find a home near Sumter Landing. We could really use some recommendations on realtors for both The Villages and ones that sell through the MLS. I know this information has been given before but a fresh list of current realtors would be appreciated. Thanks, and hope to see you soon.
Old 06-18-2021, 08:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,251 Times in 4,283 Posts

We used Collen Wotring.

We knew where we wanted to be, she made some suggestions and showed us what we were looking for. Yes, she showed us new construction, because at the time, we were still interested in South of 44. But when we decided we wanted between 466A and 44, that is where she focused... Very happy with her. She walked us thru the sale, helped with the negotiations and stayed on top of everything. We would use he again in a heartbeat!

Colleen Wotring
Properties of The Villages
Liscensed Real Estate Professional
Mobile: 352-267-2064
Colleen.Wotring@TheVillages.com

-Tom Petty
Old 06-18-2021, 08:44 PM
Default Villages realtor recommendation

My wife and I used Andrew Wescher about 3 months ago. By stroke of luck he was assigned to us by the Villages real estate sales team. We had a great day touring with him, saw many homes and then he helped us complete our sale virtually from our home state. Nice young gentleman, no pressure and a veteran which I always have a soft spot for.

Andrew.Wescher@thevillages.com
Mobile - 352.239.5407

We are super happy with our home and got a great area and a fair deal. Andrew was very proactive and had a good relationship with the other realtors which I think is key in this competitive market. If you reach out to him, let him know Dylan & Erin from Boston sent you :-)
Old 06-18-2021, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylanTodd View Post
My wife and I used Andrew Wescher about 3 months ago. By stroke of luck he was assigned to us by the Villages real estate sales team. We had a great day touring with him, saw many homes and then he helped us complete our sale virtually from our home state. Nice young gentleman, no pressure and a veteran which I always have a soft spot for.

Andrew.Wescher@thevillages.com
Mobile - 352.239.5407

We are super happy with our home and got a great area and a fair deal. Andrew was very proactive and had a good relationship with the other realtors which I think is key in this competitive market. If you reach out to him, let him know Dylan & Erin from Boston sent you :-)

Thanks for the great information. I will certainly mention you.
Old 06-18-2021, 09:48 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,612 Times in 1,760 Posts

Villages agents are licensed but they are NOT Realtors.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 06-19-2021, 03:11 AM

Nicki Perry endured us for three years. She was perfect.
Old 06-19-2021, 04:55 AM
Veteran member

Whoever you use, they work for the seller, not you! Be careful what you say . Note that's homes are hot now , many with multiple offers . And over asking prices.
Old 06-19-2021, 05:01 AM

Working with Marion Evans of The Villages right now. Lived his whole life just outside with his entire family working for TV. I only want Sumter Landing area and he has been amazing at pointing out things I forget to think about. Young guy, lots of energy. Give him a chance. For MLS outside realtor I plan on using Sally Love’s firm.
Old 06-19-2021, 05:08 AM

Highly recommend both.

Mike Dybas CRS,GRI,e-PRO
Broker Associate
Re/Max Premier
352-552-2576

JaLaine Callaway
Licensed Real Estate Professional
Jalaine.callaway@thevillages.com
352-303-3535
Old 06-19-2021, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZN715 View Post
Working with Marion Evans of The Villages right now. Lived his whole life just outside with his entire family working for TV. I only want Sumter Landing area and he has been amazing at pointing out things I forget to think about. Young guy, lots of energy. Give him a chance. For MLS outside realtor I plan on using Sally Love’s firm.
Is Sally Love’s firm a company under her name?
Old 06-19-2021, 05:22 AM

Thank you Joe!
Mike Dybas | Realtor | RE/MAX Premier Realty | The Villages, FL Real Estate | 352-552-2576
Old 06-19-2021, 05:27 AM
Default Realtor recommended

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruannB View Post
Hello all,
After many years of planning to move to The Villages, we are putting it in gear and will hopefully find a home in December. We’ve been here several times for extended stays and hope to find a home near Sumter Landing. We could really use some recommendations on realtors for both The Villages and ones that sell through the MLS. I know this information has been given before but a fresh list of current realtors would be appreciated. Thanks, and hope to see you soon.
Nanette Tolleson: Has 20+ years experience inThe Villages & is exceptional! Always goes the extra mile for you. Cell: (352)516-7452 Email: Nanette.Tolleson@TheVillages.com
Old 06-19-2021, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruannB View Post
Hello all,
Star Amador, by far the most honest and hard working realtors in the Villages.
Old 06-19-2021, 05:34 AM

Ps... The answer to your riddle is "a man".
Old 06-19-2021, 05:34 AM

Jim McCallum 414-690-7535 Berkshire Hathaway. Used him to sell houses & buy!
Closed Thread

Tags
realtors, hope, home, find, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.