Need an update on realtor recommendations

Closed Thread
Old 06-20-2021, 11:15 AM
Default Realtors

I used Gary Lazdowski and he was great. I bought 11 years ago and he still keeps in touch every year and buys us dinner, lunch, or in the case of COVID-19 had a fresh pie from Fresh Market given to us. Very thoughtful and good! Would highly recommend!
Old 06-20-2021, 11:41 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,755 Times in 3,630 Posts

100 posts......she has an idea now.

Old 06-20-2021, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennBF View Post
Regardless of the Real Estate Agent you use the old adage that Location, Location, Location is still the bases for choosing a site to buy. There are many not the least of which
is being able to get to the bank, shopping, drug store, gas station, etc etc are key to where
you live. As an example if you check out locations like Winfred, Tall Trees, etc. for re buys
you will have a great location. There are other of course but these are the gold standard.
Agree, I would also recommend Glenview/Chatham/Piedmont area. Quiet with mature landscaping but still easy to get to everything.
Old 06-20-2021, 06:06 PM
Send a message via AIM to joelfmi
Default Now that you have lived there a number of years and aside from golf amenity

Would you buy there again knowing what you know now living there, It very hard to get candid and true answers. What have read on this tread is very enlightening and seams to be true what people have experienced living there at the villages.
Old 06-20-2021, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruannB View Post
Hello all,
After many years of planning to move to The Villages, we are putting it in gear and will hopefully find a home in December. We’ve been here several times for extended stays and hope to find a home near Sumter Landing. We could really use some recommendations on realtors for both The Villages and ones that sell through the MLS. I know this information has been given before but a fresh list of current realtors would be appreciated. Thanks, and hope to see you soon.
I know there are approximately 110 replies so I’ll make this short and sweet - use a licensed realtor like Karen Kamperman from Keller Williams. She and associates can show all MLS listings and have Village contact for strictly VLS listing.
Old 06-20-2021, 07:54 PM

Thank you all for your advice. My husband is a realtor in Ohio and we've bought many homes, due to our rental business and flipping. So we know what we're heading into. The market may be crazy. We should have bought several years ago when it was slower. All realities we have to deal with. But, thanks to some of you, we've got some good names and a place to start. You can stop now and get on to more important matters...like a discussion on dog poop. Thank you again. I really do appreciate the help. Druann
Old 06-20-2021, 07:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,997 Times in 1,729 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithos View Post
So what are the recommendations for a buyer who wishes to shop for homes listed on the MLS and by The Villages? Do you have two agents? Or have no agent at all?
Yes, have a Villages sales person, and also an MLS sales person and remember they are both paid by and are working for the seller not YOU. And also you can look for open houses yourself and for sale by owner. Also I strongly agree with Toymeister’s recommendations on the thread “The price of homes are crazy”. A house is a very significant purchase. Give yourself every chance to get the best one for you.

Last edited by Velvet; 06-20-2021 at 08:11 PM.
Old 06-21-2021, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
Fake News.
How so?
Old 06-25-2021, 06:16 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
Nicki Perry endured us for three years. She was perfect.
Nikki Perry is top of the crop. No doubt about it.
Old 06-27-2021, 11:08 AM
Default And

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
Villages agents are licensed but they are NOT Realtors.
What’s a realtor ? Can you explain the difference ?
Old 06-27-2021, 12:32 PM

Angela Gray. Best I've ever worked with. I was an agent in Indiana and California. Knows the details, follows through, always professional. Ted Seastrom
Closed Thread

Tags
realtors, hope, home, find, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.