needed super firm high quality matteress?

Closed Thread
Old 11-28-2016, 06:00 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietpepsi View Post
we are looking for a super firm high quality mattress any ideas that you've had purchasing one in the area ? most places seem like a used car salesman
Sam's club on 441/27
very firm
Old 11-28-2016, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosoxfan View Post
Select Comfort Sleep number.We've been sleeping on one for over 15 years and wouldn't buy any other.How can you go wrong with adjusting a mattress to your comfort. Baffles me how people don't get it�� There's a Select Comfort store across from the Target Plaza on 441.

Don't they run 5000$ Its a lot of money. I want a Hastens
Old 11-28-2016, 10:54 PM

In our northern home we have a tempurpedic, split King adjustable bed with all the bells and whistles. It cost a small fortune, and for me, it runs hot, although I love the firmness. We were not willing to spend that kind of money again, so we took a chance and bought a split King adjustable base with the massage feature, from Costco online, and ordered 2 twin xl memory foam mattresses from Amazon. Amazingly, for about 25% of the cost of our northern bed, we have something as good, mayby better. Not hot! Risk free since both Costco and amazon offered free returns if we weren't satisfied. My advice? Shop around and try everything!
Old 11-29-2016, 07:45 AM

We bought a Beautyrest Grady Firm from Sears online. It is a very firm, inexpensive tightop mattress. I have had no back or hip pain since sleeping on it.
Old 11-30-2016, 02:50 PM

I had a good experience with Casper. Its quite firm (especially if used without a box spring,e.g. on a platform bed). Plus you get 100 nights to try it out and if you don't like it, they come and pick it up and refund every penny. A king is $950 (though you can get $50 off using a discount code from many popular podcast and radio hosts). See it at casper.com.
--
Bob C
Old 12-03-2016, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleegasser View Post
We purchased from the Original Mattress Factory, Bichara Blvd, Spanish Springs Ortopedic Extra Firm (the firmest) about 6 months ago. Couldn't be happier! Recently purchased a second mattress from them just like the first
We bought our mattress at Original Mattress too about 4 months ago. My wife & I both have had back surgeries. We bought the pillow top luxury firm, and it has sunken down 1". We had them come out to check it for defects, and was told it has to drop 1 1/2" to be defective. They did say they would take the mattress back, and we could purchase the less expensive non pillowtop king luxury firm for around $275.00 as they donate any returned mattress. We have no problem with that policy. The extra firm mattress you bought was it a non pillowtop? We are thinking about paying the cost of not picking a firm enough mattress. Thank you in advance for your thoughts on this matter.
Closed Thread

Tags
quality, high, super, firm, area

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.