New Apartments-near Fenney

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Reply
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-19-2022, 08:07 AM
Papa_lecki Papa_lecki is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 852
Thanks: 27
Thanked 1,082 Times in 407 Posts
Default New Apartments-near Fenney

How close is this?


EDEN Living, with a “mission to redefine an underserved segment of the rental population,” is about to start construction on a new horizontal-apartment project just south of the Village of Fenney.

The development will include 130 build-to-rent units on 15 acres.

EDEN plans to break ground in June and expects to complete the project in September 2023. It closed on the site at 2072 County Road 501 on April 11.
  #2  
Old 05-19-2022, 08:45 AM
Dr Winston O Boogie jr's Avatar
Dr Winston O Boogie jr Dr Winston O Boogie jr is offline
Sage
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7,610
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1,858 Times in 638 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_lecki View Post
How close is this?


EDEN Living, with a “mission to redefine an underserved segment of the rental population,” is about to start construction on a new horizontal-apartment project just south of the Village of Fenney.

The development will include 130 build-to-rent units on 15 acres.

EDEN plans to break ground in June and expects to complete the project in September 2023. It closed on the site at 2072 County Road 501 on April 11.
It's about 3/4 of a mile south of Warm Springs on Marsh Bend Trail. It's just east of the southern portion of McClure.
__________________
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
  #3  
Old 05-19-2022, 08:46 AM
charlieo1126@gmail.com charlieo1126@gmail.com is offline
Soaring Eagle member
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 2,144
Thanks: 15
Thanked 2,330 Times in 888 Posts
Default

Looks like a high end development and another nice alternative for living in the area , the developer has a history of building quality life style apartments .
  #4  
Old 05-19-2022, 09:27 AM
Babubhat Babubhat is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 852
Thanks: 170
Thanked 720 Times in 322 Posts
Default

Not the end of the world. High end. Quote from the news site that everyone hates

This high-end build-to-rent project complements the tremendous growth occurring in The Villages area,” said Jay Jacobson, CEO of EDEN Living. “The project site is surrounded by large-scale developments, many golf courses and an abundance of commercial and retail space. We are filling a void for new multi-family product in the area.”
  #5  
Old 05-19-2022, 09:35 AM
tophcfa's Avatar
tophcfa tophcfa is offline
Sage
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Wherever I happen to be.
Posts: 4,051
Thanks: 1,902
Thanked 5,351 Times in 1,645 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_lecki View Post
How close is this?


EDEN Living, with a “mission to redefine an underserved segment of the rental population,” is about to start construction on a new horizontal-apartment project just south of the Village of Fenney.

The development will include 130 build-to-rent units on 15 acres.

EDEN plans to break ground in June and expects to complete the project in September 2023. It closed on the site at 2072 County Road 501 on April 11.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babubhat View Post
Not the end of the world. High end. Quote from the news site that everyone hates

This high-end build-to-rent project complements the tremendous growth occurring in The Villages area,” said Jay Jacobson, CEO of EDEN Living. “The project site is surrounded by large-scale developments, many golf courses and an abundance of commercial and retail space. We are filling a void for new multi-family product in the area.”
Not sure how “high-end” apartments fill an “underserved segment of the rental population”? High end apartment dwellers aren’t the people that are going to work in the new restaurants so they can finally open up!
  #6  
Old 05-19-2022, 09:58 AM
charlieo1126@gmail.com charlieo1126@gmail.com is offline
Soaring Eagle member
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 2,144
Thanks: 15
Thanked 2,330 Times in 888 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Not sure how “high-end” apartments fill an “underserved segment of the rental population”? High end apartment dwellers aren’t the people that are going to work in the new restaurants so they can finally open up!
do you think only low wage people rent apartments , plenty of professionals are either already here or soon will be , medical professionals , business people , white collar jobs in the villages and surrounding areas , and probably some villagers who have grown tired of living in there homes , options the more options for everybody the better life will be here
  #7  
Old 05-19-2022, 10:02 AM
Altavia Altavia is offline
Platinum member
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1,502
Thanks: 907
Thanked 1,195 Times in 494 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
It's about 3/4 of a mile south of Warm Springs on Marsh Bend Trail. It's just east of the southern portion of McClure.
Yep, adjacent to McClure and across from Monarach Grove, and along the northern border of the Coleman Federal Correctional Institution so they will have some nice long term neighbors.

Think there is some retail space also planned in front along 501.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	9C2E4954-4EE8-48AC-A357-168076EB66E2.jpg
Views:	3088
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	93833  

Last edited by Altavia; 05-20-2022 at 07:01 AM.
  #8  
Old 05-19-2022, 10:05 AM
JSR22's Avatar
JSR22 JSR22 is online now
Sage
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,931
Thanks: 739
Thanked 1,619 Times in 562 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie0723 View Post
Yep, adjacent to McClure and across from Linden.

Interesting they are promoting golf that the development won't have access...

"The project site is surrounded by large-scale developments, many golf courses ...)

Think there is some retail space also planned in front along 501.
They can play the Championship courses and rent a cart.
  #9  
Old 05-19-2022, 10:07 AM
Bogie Shooter Bogie Shooter is online now
Sage
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 16,834
Thanks: 6
Thanked 3,392 Times in 1,556 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_lecki View Post
How close is this?


EDEN Living, with a “mission to redefine an underserved segment of the rental population,” is about to start construction on a new horizontal-apartment project just south of the Village of Fenney.

The development will include 130 build-to-rent units on 15 acres.

EDEN plans to break ground in June and expects to complete the project in September 2023. It closed on the site at 2072 County Road 501 on April 11.


Whooo, could this be? Oh my! They are coming……..
Jumping to quick conclusions.
__________________
The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it. George Orwell.
“Only truth and transparency can guarantee freedom”, John McCain
  #10  
Old 05-19-2022, 11:06 AM
Bilyclub's Avatar
Bilyclub Bilyclub is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 916
Thanks: 237
Thanked 668 Times in 310 Posts
Default

This is a drop in the bucket compared to what Wildwood approved for the 462/Powell Rd and 466A area.
  #11  
Old 05-19-2022, 12:21 PM
Topspinmo's Avatar
Topspinmo Topspinmo is offline
Sage
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Oregon Mo. St Joesph mo, ft worth tx, Omaha neb., upper heyford UK, Clovis NM, OKC.
Posts: 10,195
Thanks: 4,978
Thanked 3,779 Times in 1,790 Posts
Default

Hugh Apartments complexes IMO are popping up around bubble more than churches and bars. Off 446, 441, 301, Powell road, CR42. That’s only ones I noticed or read about. Funny how the proposed complex other side Phillips got disapproved….
  #12  
Old 05-19-2022, 12:37 PM
Papa_lecki Papa_lecki is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 852
Thanks: 27
Thanked 1,082 Times in 407 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Whooo, could this be? Oh my! They are coming……..
Jumping to quick conclusions.
Not sure what this means. There are a lot of threads about apartments coming in and around various parts of the Villages.

Probably the # 4 most popular topic after Dog Poop, Speeding Golf Carts, Free Golf and Course Conditions
  #13  
Old 05-19-2022, 12:45 PM
champion6's Avatar
champion6 champion6 is offline
Sage
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tamarind Grove
Posts: 5,232
Thanks: 7
Thanked 706 Times in 285 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
Hugh Apartments complexes IMO are popping up around bubble more than churches and bars. Off 446, 441, 301, Powell road, CR42. That’s only ones I noticed or read about. Funny how the proposed complex other side Phillips got disapproved….
I have been keeping track - see attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Apartments.pdf (417.1 KB, 603 views)
  #14  
Old 05-19-2022, 12:53 PM
Djean1981 Djean1981 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Villages
Posts: 284
Thanks: 2,542
Thanked 306 Times in 112 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
do you think only low wage people rent apartments , plenty of professionals are either already here or soon will be , medical professionals , business people , white collar jobs in the villages and surrounding areas , and probably some villagers who have grown tired of living in there homes , options the more options for everybody the better life will be here
Agreed. Not everyone wants to deal with lawn care, home repairs, etc.
  #15  
Old 05-19-2022, 03:29 PM
vintageogauge vintageogauge is offline
Sage
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Posts: 3,583
Thanks: 6
Thanked 3,402 Times in 1,137 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie0723 View Post
Yep, adjacent to McClure and across from Linden, and along the northern border of the Coleman Federal Correctional Institution so they will have some nice long term neighbors.

Interesting they are promoting golf that the development won't have access...

"The project site is surrounded by large-scale developments, many golf courses ...)

Think there is some retail space also planned in front along 501.
It's across from the entrance to Monarch Grove not Linden and there is another 20 acre parcel next to this parcel to the south that is for sale or may have been sold by now. The parcel that this development is on had a sign out front for a couple years with the price proudly displayed on it, 20 acres $6,000,000.00
Reply

Tags
project, eden, fenney, break, expects


You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 PM.