Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   New Classifieds (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/new-classifieds-149901/)

TOTV Team 04-04-2015 08:45 AM

Thanks for the continued feedback and patience.

We are diligently working to get it perfect.

Keep in mind that a lot of issues reported are not 'site wide' but seem to be individual and we are not given a lot of supporting information to trouble shoot ie: working from an ipad or computer, browser being used, etc

But we are working to get it right for everyone!

jnieman 04-04-2015 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admin (Post 1040056)
Thanks for the continued feedback and patience.

We are diligently working to get it perfect.

Keep in mind that a lot of issues reported are not 'site wide' but seem to be individual and we are not given a lot of supporting information to trouble shoot ie: working from an ipad or computer, browser being used, etc

But we are working to get it right for everyone!

The ads are still in a too small box. Scrolling through them is not good.

TOTV Team 04-04-2015 09:00 AM

Can you send us a screen shot of what you are seeing. Also can you tell us if you are on an ipad or computer and what browser you are using.

jnieman 04-04-2015 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admin (Post 1040070)
Can you send us a screen shot of what you are seeing. Also can you tell us if you are on an ipad or computer and what browser you are using.

Can you PM me your e-mail address and I will send you a photo from my Iphone. I can't do screen shots. I am using my HP Envy laptop. Using Chrome.

Barefoot 04-04-2015 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admin (Post 1040056)
Thanks for the continued feedback and patience.
We are diligently working to get it perfect.
But we are working to get it right for everyone!

I'm sure we all appreciate the fact that you are working hard to get the classified site working perfectly!
Sometimes we're not an easy group to please (I include myself in that).
Thank you for providing us with this wonderful FREE website called TOTV. :ho:


ddogg 04-04-2015 11:23 AM

I'm not updating either?????

ddogg 04-04-2015 11:24 AM

What is the email address to Send to in order to get this fixed?

kcrazorbackfan 04-04-2015 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admin (Post 1039173)
Please email us and we can contact you directly with resolving your issue. We suggest closing all your browsers and re-opening. Log into TOTV and make sure you are fully logged in, then click on classifieds - new classifieds. If you are still having an issue after this please email us and we can assist you.

Best Regards,

TOTV

:agree: :BigApplause:

TOTV Team 04-04-2015 11:58 AM

You can email to talkofthevillages@gmail.com

Best Regards,

TOTV Team

Figuringitout 04-05-2015 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admin (Post 1039173)
Please email us and we can contact you directly with resolving your issue. We suggest closing all your browsers and re-opening. Log into TOTV and make sure you are fully logged in, then click on classifieds - new classifieds. If you are still having an issue after this please email us and we can assist you.

Best Regards,

TOTV

I have emailed two people on the new classify section and have not received a response. One item is very cheap and I would think would have been gone by now but it is still posted, it makes me think the emails are not going through, just wanted to bring it to someone's attention that could verify it. It may be they do not check their emails or private messages, but it seems weird that two different people did not respond at all. Thanks

villagetinker 04-05-2015 08:01 PM

Still having problems, please see me email.

Will VDS 04-05-2015 08:07 PM

Help -help -please.
 
I have logged in about 10 times, Ive tried over and over to follow your instructions too the T with no results, please fix this site so it's not so hard to use. WE NEED YOUR HELP. THANKS.

Biker Dog 04-06-2015 05:21 AM

Using a PC, Windows 7, IE 10, & still can not log in to place an ad. Also tried with Firefox and get the same problem.

wendyw2922 04-06-2015 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by villagetinker (Post 1039168)
Dear ADMIN:
I watch the classified once per day to every other day, and I have not seen ANY changes to the NEW classified in several days. It is stuck at 127 items, and the Jeep still shows as the newest item, and it was listed several days ago.

Please fix the update function, thank you.

I am also having problems with the Classified's issue. I have logged off and logged back on, tried to find the "Post an Ad" button, done everything asked and still not able to see the sale items or post anything. Also what happened to items that I had posted.

lovsthosebigdogs 04-06-2015 10:36 AM

I am having problems also with the site. When I first logged on I had a list of the types of items on a bar on the left side (ex furniture, etc). then when I used one of the tabs (furniture) and went back to look for it, it no longer existed and I couldn't find it anywhere, even when I logged out of the classifieds and back into them. I am having trouble using the site. I'm not that great with directions either so perhaps I'm hopeless with this and it's a direct sign from the shopping gods.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.32 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.