New Construction, your thoughts.

Closed Thread
Old 01-19-2021, 02:01 PM

I highly recommend Custom Home Closet on N Hwy 301 in Wildwood. The designers will work with you and the dimensions of the room to create your custom closet. Installation was seamless and they cleaned up nicely. I also had them put bookcases in one of the bedrooms. They can do it all, including garages, laundry rooms, etc.
Old 01-19-2021, 08:36 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,980 Times in 713 Posts

We bought a house that was built so we did not have to go through this. When we decided what we wanted we found 12 home built and for sale. We ranked them 1-12 based on kitchen colors and yard etc. Funny this is we watched 7-12 get sold and the went down and bought our first choice.

First thing we did was call nova and they were their the day we moved in. We have never had crown molding so we were good with none. The house had all the blinds so that was a plus. TV, we went to Walmart and bought one. AC, just the one and it is fine. No security but wireless systems are easy to order and install. It came with stainless appliances so good there but we are going to upgrade our fridge to have ice and water on the door. My wife does not want a solar light so we did not get on but did add a solar fan to the attic. No stairs for the attic but I have a ladder in the garage. Someday we might upgrade our fan in the living room and our closets are pretty much empty so the wire racks are perfect although my wife has her sewing room set up in the den closet.
Closed Thread

Tags
pump, builder, blinds, buy, room

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.