New Cottage Homes

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-09-2015, 04:10 PM

QUOTE=TrudyM;1005731]And apparently a new floor plan that is 4 bedroom and 2003 sq ft. But the floor plan is not avail to view yet. Don't know how they would get 4 bedrooms in that small a footprint[/QUOTE]

Do the math! 4 bedrooms, each 15x15sq ft =900sq ft .total leaving 1103ft for the rest of the CASTLE, How much do 2 people need?
Old 02-09-2015, 05:30 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryann View Post
I thought it was patio villas that were being discontInued.
This is true. Patio Villas discontinued.
Old 02-09-2015, 06:18 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judebarsto View Post
Just bought a new Anchor in Labelle, and we are SO excited! Closing is mid-March. We are not retiring for two more years (sad face) so will rent it out until then. We just couldn't pass up the great price on a new cottage. Nice big lanai, too. I do think the dining room is in a funny place, and some of the rooms are a little dark, but I'll worry more about that when we move in. Just really really excited!
Don't feel too bad. Mom and I built our Iris (a designer) in 2012 and I haven't spent one night in it! Its been on the rental market since day 1. I just agreed to another year's lease! Some day I will make it down there.

Congratulations on your new home!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.